Follow your school sports and activities easily through My8to18!
The new Version (2.0) is here! New Functionality:
*Follow Multiple Schools and Teams
*Add a team's entire schedule to your My8to18 calendar with one click
*Coaches Input Scores and Results directly into the app and it publishes to their school's webpage.
My8to18 App syncs with your school’s 8to18 website so that you have convenient mobile access to the latest high school or middle school sports and activity information.
Personalize the app by adding events like practices, games, and meetings to your My8to18 calendar and use the “My Teams” tool to follow teams and groups that matter to you.
View team photos, rosters, game results, and news. Get up to date announcements, view schedule changes, and stay informed using our easy tools.
Make the My8to18 app your go-to place for your school’s team and department information.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
New user, would like to see a few improvements
The really nice thing about the 8 to 18 app is the opportunity to select categories of interest for your family, covering multiple activities, grades, and seasons. It’s convenient and helpful to have all the information collected in one place.
1. The display on My Calendar is arranged in a Monday through Sunday format, which is disorienting as most American calendars display Sunday through Saturday. Please add a convenient way to choose alternate formats.
2. On the landing page “today’s events” and “upcoming events” you have to swipe down to update, or it will show old dates. Why not update when the app opens instead of having to manually update?
3. There is a way to export 8 to 18 files for import into Google or Microsoft calendars, but it would be nice if it was easier or more obvious how to do that.
Needs Calendar Sync To Personal Calendar
The ability to sync a live link or at minimum export the calendar to your personal iPhone/Google calendar is a must have. Any decent app or website has had this ability for years already.
Good but not perfect.
Latest version is a definite upgrade on he old one. App works well, information is accurate.
One thing that stops me from giving it five stars is that it does not sync with iPhone calendar (or similar). The My Calendar feature specific to 8 to 18 is nice, but it would be even better for this information to be sent to a calendar with other events in my life.
The developer, 8to18, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 8 To 18 Media Inc
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 8to18 Media-2018