An updated version of the classic myAccounts app, built on the latest software platform!
I'll attempt to summarize the functionality, brace yourself...
- Digital Bank Register with the ability to keep track of ALL your Accounts
- Record all of your purchases and keep yourself right on track with your finances
- It's like a classic checkbook register only way better!
- Split Categories
- Round-Up to Savings (Round up your debit card purchases and transfer the money to savings account)
- Create Bills that offer flexible scheduling. Adding bills reminders helps you ensure you NEVER miss a bill payment again!
- FutureCast - Forecast your account balance based on upcoming bills (This is really helpful, at least for me...)
- Bill History lets you keep track of all the bills you have marked paid in the app.
- Calendar that will show when bills are due and show paid bill history.
- Reports and charts of your spending categories to let you track exactly where your money is spent.
- Advanced searching capabilities allowing you to find all your transactions.
- Loan Calculator to give you an idea of how a new loan will affect your finances. Complete with a list of all monthly payments and interest for each payment. Display amortization list to show how each payment will effect principal balance and interest per payment.
- Theme Coloring and Icon customization. You pick the way you want the app to appear on your device.
- Security Locking allows for securing your financial records without fear of prying eyes. Use TouchID, FaceID, or Passcode. The choice is yours!
- Email Backup and Restore to safely save all your account data without fear of data loss.
- Export to CSV for use in other applications.
Extremely intuitive and easy to use. I personally use this app for all my finances.
If it's not simple to use, I'm not doing something right. I appreciate your input on how to make it the best account tracking app on the market!
** Feel free to email any bugs or enhancement recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org
** I personally respond promptly to all emails to ensure that every customer gets the attention they deserve! Every email concerning bugs, problems and enhancements get special attention. You deserve it! Even if not all app developer agree...
** If you like this app, please leave a positive rating to keep me motivated to make enhancements. Thank you!
Widget - Support currency symbol
Import - Alert when error occurs to let you know that something didn't go right
Added Copy Transaction option in transaction detail hamburger menu
Possible app lock-up when auto-enter bills never stops
Ratings and Reviews
Like others have mentioned, I previously had PocketMoney for 10+ years and when it changed ownership I was forced to change.
After much looking and trying other apps I finally found this app and it works great! Easy layout, easy to enter reoccurring bills and/or payroll. Nice calendar view. Great customer service with owner!
The only suggestions I would make is to show the reoccurring items in the current view of the account that it’s entered for so that it shows the future cast of the account in the account register rather than having to use the “build” feature in “FutureCast”. It would be nice to look at your register and see those items so you can easily see what your financial outlook is. You might be able to show them greyed out while the current and past days were in regular color. And for those who don’t want to see the future transactions, maybe you could have a toggle to turn them off in your user option section?!?
Also, a help section would help 😀
I only gave (4) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ due to the missing above recommended items but if added I could easily change to a (5+) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating cuz this app has great potential! Great Job Chris, keep up the great work!
Best of the checkbook apps
I love this app. Does things others do, just better. First off it’s not all bogged down with charts, diagrams, budgets, planning, and other junk I never use. Has a running balance. I like to have my balance next to every transaction rather than totals at the top of the page. One of the things I really like is the recurring payments page. The biggest thing it doesn’t automatically add things without you setting it. The other thing I like is you can select bills to see how your balance is affected. It uses your current balance and then you pick and choose which payments you are looking to pay. This is handy when your finances are tight and it makes it so simple to see if you have enough money to pay everything, or, you can juggle around and see which you can cover now without going over. Great feature. I like the watch app too. Doesn’t have a complication but it sits quietly in the dock and updates regularly, or quickly if you do it manually. All in all this is the best checking app around. Update: Added a Home Screen widget that shows the balance of your chosen account from the app. Updates instantly, and the widget opens to the app, that means you can move the app icon off your Home Screen into the library and free up Home Screen space. Just keeps getting better and better because the developer is so responsive.
Great App, Great Support
Update; I am having to leave this app due to being unable to export a backup. I emailed the developer several months ago and he made an attempt at repairing but never resolved the problem. I still believe this is a good app but I cannot live with this issue. Reducing from five stars to three.
I was a Pocketmoney user until the developer destroyed it. Then purchased and tried to use several other apps that I was just not happy with. I finally found this app that is simple and easy to use. The first thing I noticed was that the developer had numerous recent updates which means he is involved. I then had a suggestion for the app and emailed the developer, Chris Wagner, with my suggestions. To my surprise he answered me within hours! He made the changes I suggested also. Since then I have emailed him few more times and always get a quick response. So, if you are looking for an easy, simple way to keep up with your finances with a developer that listens to you and wants to help you then this is it. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christopher Wagner
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Christopher Wagner
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.