All your health info, all in one place.
LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health is for people who get their health care from Aurora Health Care in Wisconsin or Advocate Health Care in Illinois. The LiveWell app was formerly called MyAdvocateAurora.
With LiveWell, you can:
• See your test results
• Make appointments
• Message your providers
• Pay your bill
• Refill and renew prescriptions
• Have a virtual visit with a health care provider
• Schedule an appointment and get medications for everyone who depends on you to do so
• Take health quizzes
• Get the latest health and wellness insights
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
This version features a new name: MyAdvocateAurora is now LiveWell with Advocate Aurora Health. Additional updates include:
• Virtual visits so you can get virtual care from anywhere
• Everyone view enables you to manage appointments, medications and more for everyone whose health you manage
• Wellness features including the latest health enews articles
• Health quizzes to assess your risk level for common conditions
Ratings and Reviews
I like it
I don't see the issues other people say they have with this app. I think it works great and have not had any issues with it. I like that I can see everything at a glance and even pay bills with it.
It’s about my health.
MyAdvocateAurora powered by Epic is useless.
My old MyAdvocateAurora would let me do a history of the test results, I could graph past test results, and it would confirm messages that were sent. MyAdvocateAurora powered by Epic does not.
MyAdvocateAurora powered by Epic does not confirm that the prescriptions that were just ordered to be refilled. When you schedule an INR, a flu shot, or an A1c it sets up an appointment with a MA, which is fine with me, but doesn’t state what the appointment is for when you look at future appointments.
As far as I am concerned it’s just useless information.
It used to be a useful tool.
Absolutely no problems
I downloaded this app and it worked immediately. All of my data from the MyChart app was there, it was easy to set up and easy to navigate. Maybe an older version had bugs but this one certainly doesn’t. I had a harder time finding a nickname that wasn’t taken to submit this review!
- Advocate Health Care
- 99.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Advocate Aurora Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.