Intelligent Aquarium Care
C2 Development, Inc.
Mobius® is an innovative control platform for your EcoTech Marine products. A core rethinking of how products connect and function make Mobius one of the simplest and smartest control apps you'll ever use.
Manage multiple tanks and get quick status updates from dashboard widgets.
Easily create Scenes that are accessible to run from the dashboard. Scenes make repetitive tasks as simple as tapping a button.
Creating schedules is a snap with Mobius's drag and drop interface.
- Run and create custom scenes using your equipment to make repetitive tasks easy.
- Configure and organize your widgets so you can stay current with what is happening in your tank.
- Quick access to your devices.
- The lighting control interface makes creating a schedule easier than ever.
- Proven templates make sure your tank gets off to a great start!
- Use our coral acclimation mode to welcome your new livestock.
- Save & share your customized templates.
- Use our easy schedule editing interface to customize your Vectra & VorTech schedule.
- Utilize all of our great pump modes like ReefCrest, Lagoon and Tidal Swell.
- Initiate Feed mode to reduce the aquarium flow for spot-feeding.
- Easily calibrate your Vectra with our simple walkthrough.
- Auto Mode: Tell us the additive you're dosing and how much, we'll take care of when based on proven best practices.
- Manual Mode: You're in control. Specify dosage and duration or rate.
- Continuous Mode: Set a dosing rate, and your Versa will dose as long as it has power.
- Easy Calibration
- Keep track of how much additive is left in the containers, so you don't run out.
- Need a one-time dose? Use Instant Dose to dose your tank quickly.
- Fix flow estimation when pump is off.
- Miscellaneous Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
App glitchy / doesn’t remember settings
I really wanted to love this app. I just bought a Radion XR15 and the light is absolutely awesome. The app however has been giving me problems since day 1. I will run a template such as the AB+ and halfway through the day I’ll look at it will be still stuck in the morning section of the cycle. I’ll check the time in the app and it’ll say 8 am when it’s really 2 pm or something. I’ve verified my time zone and I’ll click ‘current time’ to bring it up to speed but this has been CONSTANT. The light does not keep to the schedule I put it on and it’s so disappointing. I love the light but the app has been causing me daily stress and since I can’t edit the settings from anywhere else except on WiFi right in front of the light, I’m panicked that if I’m away for more than a few hours that it will not run properly. I really hope this problem gets fixed ASAP.
The app is a head ache.
Light it self, 10/10. the app on the other hand messes up so much it makes me question its reliability. Sometimes, for no reason, you can’t connect to your light to change settings through the app; That’s my biggest grief. Secondly, sometimes the light settings don’t do what you have them programmed to do; I found my light on at 11:30pm even tho it was only scheduled to 9:30pm. Even when I checked the app, it showed that it should be turned off but it wasn’t. I had to just used one of their pre-programmed light settings.
Those are the real problems I’ve had since installing these lights 7 months ago.
Something else that is annoying, is that the settings don’t change with daylight savings time. And a feature that I like during the day but not the night is when you are messing with a specific light setting; it turns the light on to the spectrum you are programming, so you can see in real time what your light is doing. If it’s during the day, that’s great! But if it’s at night and everything is sleeping, you then instantly turn a super bright light on and some fish start freaking out. I wish you could toggle that feature on and off while messing with the light. Again those last two aren’t deal breakers, just something to consider about the app.
Great lights; annoying app; not being able to connect to the light is the most frustrating part though.
Long time Mobius user
I know I’m probably in the minority that like this app but I also have 40 or so devices hooked up to it so I know how to use it. At first, I hated it but the more and more I used it and added devices i got used to the nuances. Could it use improvements, absolutely but overall I think it’s a fairly solid app that has great potential for future improvements/additions. In my situation only had a couple hiccups. It disconnected on me a couple of times, but over the course of two years i’m OK with that. I also have my AI devices now hooked up to Mobius as well .
Ecotech Keep the forward thinking improvements coming…. The ability for Wi-Fi. Would be nice. If you need a beta tester, let me know. Haha
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- C2 Development, Inc.
- 204.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 EcoTech LLC