Control your AI devices from anywhere in the world with our myAI® control platform.
- Control any wirelessly enabled AI device.
- Connect locally or through the cloud with our myAI® service.
- Configure and control multiple AI-FI lights and Nero pumps.
- Manage multiple Director devices with up to 10 tanks each and 30 lights.
- Setup a timer with a touch of your finger for each of your light’s colors.
- Share & save your customized AI Preset.
- Use manual mode to adjust the light to your liking using color sliders or Kelvin color temperature control.
- Control realistic effects like:
- Lunar cycle
- Use our coral acclimation mode to welcome your new livestock.
- Fast forward through your timers to preview your changes.
- Assign lights to a group to control them independently from other lights.
Supports the following devices from AquaIllumination:
- Nero 5
- AI Prime
- AI Prime Fresh Water
- AI Prime Fuge
- AI Prime HD
- AI Director
- AI Hydra
- AI Hydra FiftyTwo
- AI Hydra FiftyTwo HD
- AI Hydra TwentySix
- AI Hydra TwentySix HD
- AI Vega
- AI Nano
- AI Sol
- Includes AI-Fi firmware version 2.5.1
- Support for the new Prime Fuge
- Support for AI-Fi indicator LED control
- Miscellaneous Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Poorly executed app
Various bugs left and right preventing and killing the experience to a point where you simply cannot even use your AI light fixture.
- 9/10 times the app will simply not connect to the AI light and throws of various errors.
- Frustrating setup process that is both poorly designed and doesn't work unless you restart your hardware multiple times.
- Lack of any user guide or instruction on how various programs work with your light - no user guide in the box or on the website either.
- App loses saved settings and overrides previous settings sporadically.
Simply a poorly built app that fails miserably at basic items such as connecting to the light fixture to begin with making the experience unusable, frustrating and worthy of a product return. Not ready for prime time and needs to be fixed asap.
Conceptually a great idea, but poorly executed.
Fantastic light (PrimeHD Freshwater)/Fantastic App!
I basically bought the light for a 20 gal refugium/saltwater macro tank.
- Boosted the red and blue channels a bit for theoretical (mine) improved growth spectrum for macro algae (no rock) and lowered the green channel a bit.
- Set timer with a 10 hour light cycle with 2-hour ramp up & ramp down.
- When I’m not traveling, I occasionally set a 4-hour low output blue-spectrum ‘moon light’ to help see the bugs (amphis, copes, bristles and hair worms).
The green macros (Ulva and chaeto) have had great growth and color. The red macro (gracilaria) is keeping its rich maroon color and is showing significant growth.
For my usage, the app is a wonderful addition to an elegant small footprint led light. It allows me to customize output intensity and spectrum (as well as timer, ramps, etc).
I never use the weather or moonlight settings. I only use the light’s local hotspot and don’t have it connected online, so I can’t comment on accessing the light remotely. I just set and forget.
One feature request would be to change the static background color spectrum histogram to a live one that changes as you adjust the color channels.
Old reviews need updating
Seems all the old reviews need an update, as the current app works. The app has flexibility and ability to upload others saved schedules.
The thing that I really like is the gradual light shift, it’s so gentle that fish don’t get startled when the old timer lights used to come on.
Besides the unlimited flexibility of changing every spectrum of the lights is great. Seems they worked out all the bugs that the early version had, as the current one is working fine.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.