Control your AI devices with our myAI control platform.
- Control any wirelessly enabled AI device.
- Setup a timer with a touch of your finger for each of your light’s colors.
- Share & save your customized AI Preset.
- Adjust the light to your liking using color sliders or Kelvin color temperature control.
- Create custom timer settings even faster with Easy Setup.
- Control realistic effects like the lunar cycle.
- Use our coral acclimation mode to welcome your new livestock.
- Fast forward through your timers to preview your changes.
Supports the following devices from AquaIllumination:
- Prime 16HD
- Hydra 32HD
- Hydra 64HD
- Nero 5
- Nero 3
- AI Prime
- AI Prime Fresh Water
- AI Prime Fuge
- AI Prime HD
- AI Director
- AI Hydra
- AI Hydra FiftyTwo
- AI Hydra FiftyTwo HD
- AI Hydra TwentySix
- AI Hydra TwentySix HD
- AI Vega
- AI Nano
- AI Sol
- Fix issue when saving Acclimation.
- Fix issue when launching app.
Ratings and Reviews
Good But Could Use Small Improvements
I use this app for my two Nero 3s. It’s honestly a great app and I love the control it gives you over the powerheads. I’d like to see a few small improvements.
- It would be helpful if the current button (Enable Schedule, Feed Mode, Pumps On, or Pumps Off) you have pressed us highlighted. Sometimes I’ve chosen Feed Mode or Enable Schedule and I’m not sure if the command was taken because the button does show chosen you have to observe the powerheads to see if there was a change.
- Feed Mode - it would be nice if there was a countdown for the time you’ve chosen. Showing how much time until the powerheads go back on. Then I can program my pump to come on at the exact same time. I have my feed mode set to 15 minutes but it would be nice to know how much time I have left after I finish feeding them.
- When on Feed Mode, if you look at the individual powerheads under flow, it shows the programmed flow percentage instead of the percentage the powerheads are currently in under feed mode. That should update to show the current percentage the powerheads are at, at that moment and then readjust once the feed mode switches back to the enabled schedule.
All-in-all I love the app and I look forward to getting the hydras or the prime in the future.
Leaves a bit to be desired
I can't understand why they made it so difficult to shorten the times on a lighting schedule file. It is so convuluted. You would think it would be as simple as clicking on the start or end point and sliding it to adjust but NO... instead, it's a royal pita... So much so that I stopped trying to find lighting schedules that I thought I'd want to try... So sad that they can't keep up with technology... Also, once you set up your account with an email address, there is no way to go back to change it. You have to setup a new account and start all over again...
Fantastic light (PrimeHD Freshwater)/Fantastic App!
I basically bought the light for a 20 gal refugium/saltwater macro tank.
- Boosted the red and blue channels a bit for theoretical (mine) improved growth spectrum for macro algae (no rock) and lowered the green channel a bit.
- Set timer with a 10 hour light cycle with 2-hour ramp up & ramp down.
- When I’m not traveling, I occasionally set a 4-hour low output blue-spectrum ‘moon light’ to help see the bugs (amphis, copes, bristles and hair worms).
The green macros (Ulva and chaeto) have had great growth and color. The red macro (gracilaria) is keeping its rich maroon color and is showing significant growth.
For my usage, the app is a wonderful addition to an elegant small footprint led light. It allows me to customize output intensity and spectrum (as well as timer, ramps, etc).
I never use the weather or moonlight settings. I only use the light’s local hotspot and don’t have it connected online, so I can’t comment on accessing the light remotely. I just set and forget.
One feature request would be to change the static background color spectrum histogram to a live one that changes as you adjust the color channels.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- C2 Development, Inc.
- 123.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2007 C2 Development, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.