Free APRS application for radio amateurs, RTL SDR users or curious, all APRS data right in your pocket, fast & simple.
- Model and vendor detection
- Offline repeaters database (Voice, Fusion, DMR, DSTAR)
- Decode weather data
- Conditional highlight for C4FM devices or callsigns ..
- Receive last 10mn packets for your location at start
- Standard, Satellite or Hybrid map view
- Extremely fast packets listing using on device database
- Display main informations based on packet context, frequencies when found, temperatures for wx packets
- Detect clickable URLs
- Lookup for callsigns on local database (works offline/disconnected)
- Change location from GPS, from maps, from cities names database or manual input coordinates
- Find the closest city with bearing and distance
First releases of MyAPRS will focus on an APRS-IS connected read only application but further developments direction is to be used off the grid with a real modem connected to a transceiver with position sending.
iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but feature misunderstood
For all of the reviews saying it only shows CA check out settings and enable GPS and it will show local. This works quite well. Don’t downvote this developer simply because you don’t know how to use the app.
This is very handy app.
Nice interface. Useful for seeing nearby aprs traffic.
Useful app. Would be even better if you could search repeaters with any part of the name. I would use this for reverse repeater lookup from the frequency. Thanks for the app!
Works great for local use once you enter your location. Love that I can turn on and off gps within app to save battery when i’m not moving.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.