As an artist you need to manage your inventory of artwork. The MyArt iOS app lets you do that easily and quickly so you can spend more time creating.
Inventory your artwork
* Keep details for each piece including medium, date created, sale status and notes
* Select medium from list or input your own medium details
* Add images for each piece from the Photo Album or the camera
* Track where your artwork pieces are using Locations
* Keep details of each Location including contact information and commission
* Use Albums to show slideshows of your artwork
* Use Albums to email a selection of artwork including the artwork details and images
* Use Albums to create a PDF of a selection of artwork including the artwork details and images
* Search for artwork by title
* Albums are for All, Not For Sale, For Sale, Sold pieces as well as by Location
* Export your data in CSV format via email (note: images are not compatible with CSV format)
* Email details of individual pieces with image attachments
* Images taken with camera are added to Photos
* Automatically sync all data between devices that are using the same AppleId
Added PDF export of selected artwork. Just select pieces in an album view, touch the action button and choose Export PDF.
Increased compatibility with iOS 14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Artist App
This is a great app for cataloguing your art work. I think it needs an export to PDF function. All lot of time when I have a show the gallery wants me to email a pdf file of all the art and info of all the pieces for the show
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the comment. You can email details and images of selected pieces from the Albums tab by first selecting an Album then touching Select in the upper right of the toolbar. When at least one piece is then selected an Action button appears in the lower left toolbar. Touching the Action button displays the option to email the selected pieces. The email contains the details and images of each selected piece and the email can be edited. Hope that helps.
I was looking for an inventory app and so glad I found this specifically for art! Still getting used to it but I agree, it's a great start. I'd also like the option of submitting my own medium.
I love this app!
It is perfect to keep track of my art. Now I know where my art is, who I sold it to, the price, description. It's so easy to use!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Randy Mortensen
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Randy Mortensen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.