Whenever inspiration strikes, MyArtTools is built for the iPhone to be user-friendly and versatile for any skill level from the novice to the professional.
This release has been specifically built for the iPhone. It supports iOS 13.2 and up.
Using MyArtToolsLite can be as simple as opening the app, choosing a drawing tool and beginning to draw. As an easy-to-use application with extensive help files built into the program, MyArtToolsLite is the creative onscreen equivalent of your drawing pad. From realistic to abstract, finger painting to complex drawing, MyArtToolsLite is developed to emulate real-life artistic media using the pencil, pen, brush, laser, image-import or text tools. Using MyArtToolsLite, users can create beautiful sketches and paintings anywhere. Works-in-progress can be saved and reopened. Finished works can be sent out as high resolution files to iCloud and other storage options. Finished works can also be shared with clients, co-workers, friends and family via email, messaging or directly with any of the popular social sharing networks.
Users can create their drawings from scratch, or they can import images from the Photos Library where they can be modified, drawn over, filtered or used as templates.
To see examples of what can be accomplished using MyArtToolsLite, visit the Art Fusion Lite blog (please see our Developer Website for the link) which has a growing list of example images created while using this app.
▪ Emulates real-life artistic media
▪ Intuitive interface
▪ Multiple layers for precise composition control
▪ Imports images from the iPhone Photos app
▪ Speech Bubbles
▪ Crop and share creations with all your social networking accounts
▪ Save high resolution PNG images to iCloud, the Files app, DropBox, etc.
▪ Within the app, save layered files of works-in-progress
▪ Reopen saved layered files
▪ Extensive help files
▪ Help files are localized for English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese
▪ Privacy: MyArtToolsLite collects no information from the user. Zero.
▪ Fully supports retina screens
▪ Highly responsive 64bit drawing engine
▪ Exceptional 64-bit color
▪ Each tool is a separate layer
▪ Adjustable layer hierarchy
▪ Adjustable properties for each tool
▪ Over 30 GPU accelerated artistic filters
▪ Save and reopen working files
▪ Eyedropper color selection
▪ Convert images to drawing tools
▪ Vector based text tool
▪ Modify text stroke and fill colors
▪ Add dimensionality using drop-shadows
This release has some minor bug fixes, updates, optimizations, and support for iOS 13.2+. The Art Fusion Lite blog displays art images created using MyArtToolsLite (see our promotional website for the link)
• Modified popover panels to comply with iOS 13 changes
• Added speech bubbles to the tools panel for use in cartoon design work
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pirate's Moon, Inc.
- 25 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Pirate's Moon, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.