••• THE unofficial app for netatmo weather stations •••
myatmo® is an alternative app for your netatmo weather station, with detailed charts and a user-friendly design, including Apple Watch App, Today and Home-Screen Widgets. No other app for the netatmo weather station offers as much as myatmo®, the 'Swiss army knife' for your netatmo weather station.
Upgrade your netatmo weather station with myatmo® and discover the variety and informational content of a plethora of metrics in beautiful, feature-rich and interactive charts. Not without reason many users call myatmo® the 'unofficial' app for netatmo weather stations!
• Detailed charts for all data types
• Heat maps for several data types
• Comparison charts for months and whole years
• Min / Max diagrams
• Wind direction diagrams
• Wind frequency diagrams
• Cumulative precipitation diagram
• Grassland temperature sum diagram*
• Cold sum diagram*
• Overview diagram of the most important data types together
• Charts for the last 1-48 hours
• Diagrams for any period of time
• Compare different data types in a chart
• Weather forecast bar and 'Global Weather Maps'
• CSV data export via iCloud or email
• Configurable and customizable in almost all aspects
• Free color choice for better recognition of various data types
• Share chart screenshots via iMessage, Whatsapp and more
• Apple Watch App, Apple Watch Complications
• 'Home Screen' Widgets
• Today Widget
Please note: some features require a myatmo® 'Premium' purchase. To use myatmo® you need a netatmo weather station, for some features of myatmo® you also need a netatmo wind gauge and a netatmo rain gauge.
* Some diagrams are only available for weather stations in Europe!
myatmo is a registered trademark of Totalidea Software GmbH, Germany.
Minor bug fixes, performance optimizations and updated components
Ratings and Reviews
The App Netatmo should have made
I’ve been using Netatmo products for about 5 years now and love them very much. I’ve two indoor temp/humidity sensors, one outside, and both a wind and rain sensors. The amount of data the gather is great and fun to watch. But, in all of Netatmo’s wisdom they forgot to write equally useful App for iPads and iPhones. Their App is clunky to get around in and impossible to view all of their products sensor information at once.
This is where Myatmo comes into play. I his is the App Netatmo should have built. As soon as you open up the App and login to your Netatmo account you’re shown all of your sensor data on one very thought out screen. The screen is very colorful and easy to look at with current sensor data n the left and graphs on the right. You can simply scroll down the list of your devices to view their data, not pull each own down from a pop up menu like Netatmo makes you do. The weather forecast for your area is always displayed at the bottom of the screen making it easy to view at a glance.
Very nice App indeed and a big thank you to the makers of!
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for this nice review! :)
Myatmo takes good hardware and makes it great!
Myatmo has made my use of Netatmo hardware far better. I’m grateful to have it in my never-ending desire to keep my home’s CO2 level down.
My only qualm — and it’s with the Netatmo data, but myatmo could pave over it — is that stray 0 values skew the data set. It would be worth checking for out of bounds conditions and rejecting data that simply isn’t possible. (If you put a unit outside, it’ll average around 400 ppm CO2 over time.)
EVEN WITH THIS, the subscription that I have for this app was one of the easiest purchase price decisions that I’ve made in a while.
Stop the notifications
Loved this app for several years. It is the app that Netamo should have made, etc.
Please stop with the pop-up notifications that there is a new version available in the App Store. For the love of God. No other apps do this to that extent. There seems to be no way to turn that off without just disabling notifications entirely for the app which I will do. It’s starting to get pretty obnoxious and totally unnecessary, when iOS by default automatically updates apps in the background. Also, would love for slightly better localization, so that dates for example can be in the US format, rather than European.
Otherwise, it rocks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Totalidea Software GmbH
- 66.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Totalidea Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- myatmo Premium - 12 months $11.99
- myatmo Premium - 48 months $39.99
- myatmo Premium - 3 months $5.99
- myatmo Premium - 6 months $7.99
- myatmo Premium - 12 months $9.99