Welcome everyone and let us introduce you to the MyAussie app! This app has been created for Aussie Broadband customers so you can make changes to your account quickly and easily. There is so much you can do on this app including:
- Track your usage
- Diagnose, lodge, and track any faults you may be experiencing
- Track outages and maintenance that may affect you
- Update your plan, add bolt-ons, and even add new services to your account like mobiles and Fetch
- Make a payment on your account
- Set up a payment plan for your account
We’re always keen to improve in every aspect of our business, so if you have anything else you think would be good to include on the app, feel free to let us know.
Updates based on user feedback:
- Actually implement iPad landscape mode.
- Remove context (hamburger) menu, moved items into section and replace with reload button.
- General improvements and UI updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Not compatible with iPhone 5
EDIT: The developer fixed the problem. App works beautifully now.
When going through the process of logging in, the app prompts you to enter a 4 digit code as a back up. Unfortunately on iPhone 5 (and probably the 5s also) which has a smaller screen, the bottom is cut off preventing you from going any further, rendering the app useless.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback - this has been addressed and resolved (version 1.0.4-v7 and up) though may require a restart of the app to take affect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.