This is the official conference application for myBIO. Use this app to make the most out of your event experience:
-Meet and network with other attendees
-Build a personal schedule
-Find exhibitors that match your interests
-Post comments to the conference and out to Twitter
You must be a registered attendee to use this app.
The app uses beacons to determine your location to provide timely information as you navigate the conference. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life and you are of course welcome to disable this feature if you would like.
* Fix scanning unrecognized leads
* Fix meeting editor to show correct meeting times on second day of conference
* Integrate leads functionality into main attendee application
* Support representing multiple exhibitors
* Support exhibitor to attendee meetings and messages
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- 38.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Biotechnology Innovation Organization
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.