Crafted by teachers, myBlee Math covers kindergarten to sixth grade Math (5-12 year old children) with thousands of exercises, manipulatives, video lessons, and adaptive feedback, all aligned to Common Core, TEKS, and other high-quality standards.
Progress in math requires attention, practice, and understanding. That's why we've poured our passion into making the myBlee Math experience engaging and deep enough for all students, no matter their ability.
myBlee is used by hundreds of schools and thousands of families. Check our App Store reviews and see why they love us.
== RECOGNITION ==
We received recognition from worldwide respected education organization: UNESCO, SXSWedu, EdTech Europe, World Summit Awards, etc.
But what we are most proud of is the feedback we receive from children, teachers, parents, schools and districts.
Watch this video for a sneak peak inside: http://mybl.ee/Everything-About-myBlee-Math
== CONTENT ==
Subjects covered include:
* Tables and Graphs
* Math Word Problems
* Measure Lengths
* Measure Volum and Mass
* Learning to Count
* Counting & Place Value
* Add and Subtract
* Multiply and Divide
* Decimal Numbers
* Comparing Numbers
* Number Lines and Graphs
* Mental Math
== FEATURES ==
iPad app for children 5 to 12:
* A personalized curriculum organized by the child’s grade and learning needs
* Customizable in-app progress tracker
* Fun puzzles and rewards
* Three languages: English, Spanish, and French
iPhone app for parents and caretakers:
* Receive real-time progress reports
* Read practical tips on how to make math fun
* Send personalized messages, suggestions, and rewards from phone to the iPad app
Teacher Dashboard to track the progress of the full class and be able to better prepare classroom work.
== PRICING ==
myBlee Math is FREE for 10 minutes every week. More use will require a subscription.
== IN-APP PURCHASES ==
In app subscriptions are available for those who need more time a week and there is a one-time fee for additional languages. myBlee Math respects parents’ trust and promise there are no in-app advertisements and no other in-app purchases to distract from the learning.
* All subscription fees are automatically charged through your iTunes account
* Subscriptions are automatically renewed 24 hours before the subscription expires
* Cancelations need to be made before the subscription is automatically renewed
* Renewals and cancelations can only be managed through your App Store account
* 2 subscriptions are available : $19.99 for 1 month or at a discounted price of $119.99 for 1 year
== ABOUT MYBLEE MATH ==
myBlee Math creates high-quality educational applications for elementary and middle school children. By recognizing a child’s handwriting and movements, the myBlee apps offer audio and visual guidance and corrections and can adapt by themselves to the knowledge and speed at which a child is progressing. myBlee Math is created by a team of experienced teachers and carefully tested with children to ensure that learning is always interactive, rewarding, and fun.
myBlee Math is part of the LGM Learning group.
Handwriting recognition is supplied by MyScript
Visit our website for more info: www.mybleemath.com
Follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/myblee
Thanks for using myBlee Math! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
For this version you'll find a whole new interface, clear and light, 10 new modules.
Every update of our myBlee Math app also includes improvements for speed, reliability and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Super surprised at all the negative feedback on this app. My 8 year old loves it and is finallllllly learning his time tables as well as lots of other great math concepts. With the subscription price just for that. We’ve had no trouble with sound or glitches, but other reviewers are correct when they say it only works on iPad. That is a bummer!
Bugs are very demotivating
1) Progress scores keep going up and down randomly. Very demotivating.
2) Many 1st grade modules have major bugs (example: comparing sizes one eventually has no checkbox button to move on, and many other modules will say an answer is wrong, and then slowly show the “right” answer, which is identical to the answer given by the child.) Very demotivating.
3) Child keeps earning “puzzle pieces” but the puzzle section of the app just shows an empty white screen. Very demotivating.
This app has so much promise, but the amount of bugs and level of developer support is making me contemplate canceling. Their website looks like it hasn’t been touched in years, and I have to question whether the developers have moved on to other projects. I hope not, because the app has a lot of promise...it just needs some real focus on fixing quality. Otherwise it will simply demotivate kids.
It takes a long time to download
It’s took 2 days so far to download...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LGM Learning
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 LGM Learning
- In-App Purchases
- Recognizing Parallel Lines $1.99
- Recognizing Right Angles $1.99
- Multiplication Tables from 0 to 5 $1.99
- Solving Problems $1.99
- Multiplication Tables from 6 to 9 $1.99
- Choosing the correct operation $1.99
- Multiplication tables from 0 to 5 $1.99
- Tables de multiplication de 0 à 5 $1.99
- Multiplication tables from 6 to 9 $1.99
- Tables de multiplication de 6 à 9 $1.99