- On sale. Original $29.99.
- Pay one time only. Get FREE regular updates and technical support forever.
MyBrushes is an unique, INFINITE canvas drawing tool. Packed with an ultimate fast paint engine, professional-grade perspective paint tool lets you focus on drawing. Pen pressure are well supported.
The wonderful paint tool features highlights:
- Layering system:
• Unlimited layers ( yes, even every layer is UNLIMITED size! ).
• Create, delete and re-order layers.
• Duplicate and clear a layer.
• Copy and paste layers.
• Support Layer's Translation, Rotation, Scaling.
- Unique Paint Studio for Mac:
• INFINITE canvas size.
• Record and Playback your drawing. Previous drawing and undo actions were saved. You can enjoy it or re-edit it during the playback.
• Powerful Mac paint engine to support fast drawing, smooth and responsive painting (precision & performance).
- Image Editing Studio for Mac:
• Text input.
• Import images or photos from your devices and draw over the images.
• Instant image processing.
• Image alpha channel.
• You can import lots of image formats to the Mac paint tool:
- Advanced Paint Brush System on Mac:
• Continuous auto-save - never lose work again.
• Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
• 100 shapes high-quality natural paintbrushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
• Rapidly adjust the paintbrush size.
• Preview the final effect of each paintbrush style.
- Simple and Powerful Drawing Interface:
• Undo / Redo function (Unlimited times !).
• Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Illustration Artwork Gallery:
• Export to image file. You can select to export artwork in a whole piece or divide huge artwork into several blocks without losing quality.
• Share your paint artworks to facebook, twitter, email, and so on.
• 50 kinds of background templates in template Library.
The power you need, the intuitive simplicity you love. It is the best alternative to paint tool sai for mac with pen pressure support. It is the smart choice for both professional illustrators and occasional doodlers.
Any suggestion about the paint tool will be highly appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfect compatible with the latest version of Mac operating system.
Ratings and Reviews
Get something different
I spent $20, and allot of the features on a basic graphic design are not avilable. The app is ment for free drawing and yes, you can create some art. Although, for my intended use this app definatly falls short.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that. MyBrushes is mainly designed for free painting. If you want a set of graphic design tools, PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac (http://www.effectmatrix.com/mac-appstore/mac-photo-editor-pixelstyle.htm) is your better choice which includes all brushes in MyBrushes.
Please update the app
I’ve had this app for a couple of months now, and im kind of dissapointed because it doesnt have as much of the options as other paint programs. I wish the layers had more options like multiply, overlay, etc., and a paint bucket tool. I also wish the app had more brush options, as the ones now are very limited. Plus, the app needs to be updated because everytime I try to open the app, it bugs out because it’s not compatible with the computer, and it says it needs to be updated to fix it. Please try to fix this problem as soon as you can. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll optimize the program for the new system. It will be highly appreciated if you could tell us more about the suggestions and your Mac specs. Thank you.
My favorite drawing tool.
I seldom write product reviews without good reasons. After using MyBrushes after one year, I came here to say something. As a children comic book illustrator, I used Mybrushes on Mac for my work. I loved Mybrushes for its excellent performance like Paint tool Sai.
I bought MyBrushes iPad version for my child's doodling. It is nice for finger painting. Good product!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.