myCal PRO Planner 4+
Day week month year timetable
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
No more dots in your calendar! myCal PRO displays what you need to see, your events! myCal PRO is THE BEST replacement for the internal iDevice calendar app!
myCal PRO displays the meetings and appointments that are stored on the device, including any calendars you have synced (like Google, Yahoo, Exchange etc). With myCal PRO you can add more calendars *and* set the color you want your events to be displayed in!
For example: add new calendars for Work, Home, and Sports and optionally set the colors to Red, Green and Blue respectively. Simples!
● NEW: Better Facebook event support. You can now hide declined events!
● Compensation for Time Zones!
● Cut, Copy and Paste options!!
● List View!!
● Powerful scrolling week view!
● Invitee support!
● Additional contact dates can appear as events!
Create beautiful calendars just like these screenshots!
* Day background colors or images requires an InApp purchase. Event background colors is included, no InApp purchase required.
Check out the feedback we have been getting from the AppStore reviews:
"Best scheduling tool I've used so far! Great app and support. Highly recommended!"
"Love this on my iphone4s, ipod4, and ipad. Perfect and easy to read. This is the PERFECT replacement for the useless calendar on the iPhone & iPod. This is what Apple should have used."
"they added the Week view. I didn't know I needed it and now it's my most used view! Thanks guys"
Also myCal PRO has been reviewed at thesmartphoneappreview.com, given a whopping 91% and is 'Highly recommended'!
Supports iOS4.3 and above, iPhone 3GS/iPod Touch 3rd Gen and better, and all versions of the iPad!
• Powerful event repeat options, any number of days weeks, months or years. Second Thursday of every 3rd Month for example!
• AirPrint support! 2 finger swipe down the screen on any event view! Print in portrait or landscape, depending on the device orientation!
• Support for additional contact dates! see anniversaries etc that have been added to a contact as read only annually repeating events!
• Enhanced Month View that displays actual events (all day, multi day and timed)
• Enhanced scrolling Week View with horizontal or vertical day layout and the option to display multiple lines for an event
• Invitee support, you can now receive and acknowledge invitations, as well as send your own (iCloud and GMail calendars)
• Enhanced Day View that displays much more detail including title, location, calendar name with hyperlink, reminder, birthday and repeat icons
• Supports both Landscape and Portrait, with full screen options for each
• Uses the internal calendar as its database, no additional syncing required. Any iCal subscriptions already created will be visible in myCal PRO
Multi day events In the Month and Week Views are drawn across multiple days allowing you to see much more of the detail.
We are constantly working to improve myCal PRO so feel free to drop by the support forum to post questions and suggestions!
Visit www.johnhair.com for support, questions and the user guide.
The myCal PRO Support Team
FIXED: Minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrated to "Fixed"
My husband had been having some problems with his myCal Pro, and could not even contact John Hair through the app!!
I use eventium, and love it, so I initiated the first plea for HELP.
My husband and lost some features like color, etc. and after John contacted him, he learned that it was due to the settings in his iPad, and not the myCal Pro app at all! John didn't have an immediate answer to the problem, but said he'd get back to my husband......and that he did. It was nice to hear he had been working on it, and didn't leave us wondering if he even received the e-mail. Thanks so much, John, for all your speedy help. The way you run your business is truly appreciated. 😊
Can’t go wrong with this app!
This is a phenomenal calendar app with an extremely responsive developer. I use this as a bridge between all of my email calendars that I’ve had for years (don’t want to date myself too much but I mean since before Apple) and it works wonderfully. The in-app purchase options are not annoying like on a lot of apps and if you don’t purchase them, it doesn’t affect how the app works. I love this app.
Also, I had an issue with the app opening, contacted the developer and received a surprisingly swift response. His response resulted in an immediate correction to the issue. :)
The Best Calendar by Far!
I love My Cal Pro ,I love that I have options to personalize my Calendar to make my daily task easy to follow! This is my Favorite Calendar by Far, I’ve been using this for over 6 years now, and when I needed help John was so helpful and guided me to the fix i needed ,changing the fonts size and maximum word to greater than 1! So glad to have found this years ago ! And will definitely continue to use it and if you haven’t found one that you love try My Calendar Pro you won’t be disappointed . I am a Happy My Pro Fan!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback! Always good to hear from users that have stuck with us over the years.
Do let us know if you have any issues, questions or suggestions though, we are here to help.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- John Hair
- 111 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2023 John Hair
- In-App Purchases
- Extras Pack $0.99
- Enhanced Views Pack $0.99
- Additional Calendars Pack $0.99
- Tasks, Todo Lists & Reminders $0.99