MyAtriumHealth Tracker is for patients of Atrium Health.
With MyAtriumHealth Tracker, you can get a complete view of your health in one place. Log in with your MyAtriumHealth account.
• Track your measurements including height, weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, and exercise by syncing with devices from Fitbit, iHealth, Medisana, Wahoo Fitness, A&D, and Withings.
• Add manual entries such as sleep and body temperature.
• Explore trends by looking at graphs and averages over a period of time.
• Set automated Health Coach alerts to help you manage your health goals.
• Create a Personal Health Report in PDF format, which can be viewed, printed, or shared with anyone you choose.
• Record notes with text, audio, or photos. Notes are organized with your measurements in a chronological journal.
Your data is stored to secure cloud storage for backup and syncing to multiple devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Show total weigh loss
So far I really like the app and love that all my vitals are in one place. So convenient to share my info with my doctor. The one thing I would really love is to see my total weight loss, rather than having to calculate. This would also be motivating.
Doesn’t integrate with myatrium
No way to view the measurements taken at the doc or hospital, so you have to manually input each and every datapoint from doc.
Developer Response ,
Linda: Thank you for your feedback. At this time, MyAtriumHealth Tracker is not integrated with Atrium Health's electronic medical records. However, if you own any of the devices listed under Connected Devices (such as blood pressure monitors or scales), you can upload information from those devices into the app automatically.
Where is my device?
I've tried to use this app for 4 months now and I NEVER get an accurate reading of all my information listed such as sleep records or steps taken because my device, FITBIT ALTA, is NOT listed as a device. This app is supposed to get able to log everything so I can transfer the information to my provider but that is IMPOSSIBLE if the information is not logged.
Furthermore, I have to remember to manually enter information and that is VERY TIME CONSUMING!! If this doesn't change and my device added...delete button for this app.😡😡
- Carolinas HealthCare System
- 159.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Atrium Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.