"**This app is for use by former US Bank CDH Members **
Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgotten username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen"
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disappointing. App is barely acceptable
This app is half baked, and always has been. Looks and acts like it is created by college student for a school project. Most recent update claims to have added touch ID support, yet there is none to be found. When trying to initiate a distribution, the app asks for which account it’s coming from and what account it’s going to, but you cannot proceed past this point. To top it off, there’s no way to select an expense and request a reimbursement (distribution) for it.
I understand that some guy put his time and effort into making this app, and hey, I’m sorry to tell you that your effort was not good enough. But seriously, if you’re going to release an app that’s neither functional nor helpful just to say that the company “has an app”, then don’t. Just don’t. Otherwise I’m stuck with an app that’s taking up space on my device and hoping that one day it will get better.
Latest update not working
This app is in need of a major refresh. When it works (prior version), I will say it works fine. The latest update won’t accept my login credentials although through a standard web browser it is ok. Hint: The WageWorks app is much better and more current. I have to use that for certain expenses.
Every time I have tried to log in it asks me to change my password. I do, then at a later time I log in and it makes me change my password again. My password is saved in my iPhone, so it’s secure and I should not have to change it ever, let alone every single time I log in. I’m deleting the app. Total garbage.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Optum Inc
- 21.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Evolution1, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.