The MyChildren’s app from Nationwide Children’s Hospital allows you to keep track of all your children’s healthcare needs. Specialty tools for kids who have diabetes, Epilepsy or are in a NICU facility. Made for any child, anywhere.
Key Features Include:
- The app easily creates a timeline for all immunizations your child needs
- A growth chart for each child
- An area for your docs and services you use
- Provides age-appropriate wellness tips for each child
Urgent Care Wait times
- If you live in Central Ohio you can also get quick access to Nationwide Children’s facilities and live wait times!
Medication tracking tool
- Search, add, and track medications for each child
- Get notified when it is time to refill your medication
- Set alarms and receive notifications when it is time to take your meds
- Easy access medication reference materials
- View enhanced insulin calculations to better manage your child's diabetes. If insulin adjustment is needed, the calculator will determine which insulin to adjust and change insulin dose
- Track your entries by time of day, week, month or year
- Separate journal entries by meal type
- Setup reminders to help you remember to make your journal entry
- Log your child’s seizures easily with the new Seizure Log
- Fill out your child’s Seizure Action Plan, which is their EMERGENCY medicine dosage and it can be easily shared with friends, school nurse or any of your child’s caretakers
- Set reminders for each medication to let you know when to take and refill your meds
- Use the new checklist feature as a quick reference guide to help you with your next physician appointment
- Browse a robust amount of useful and educational Epilepsy content
New Pediatric Crisis Department location information added for when your child has an urgent or emergency mental health concern.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nationwide Children’s Hospital
I take my son with autism and they have been nothing short of amazing with him and for him. I am so thankful for Them
It would be great if when the nurses update his weight, length, (my husband would love for his stats), and when the doctors are going to be there and even temperatures to be able to added to the app when they’re a patient. It’s a nice app but we aren’t always there when they take the measurements or have his doctors come and check on him. We didn’t even know his doctors were coming until I walked into the hospital and they were all looking at him. It was terrifying. It’d also be nice to have the name of the nurse while they’re on duty with him. We live 2 hours from Columbus and I still have appointments with my ob.
The app covers my primary needs with the exception of billing. I don’t understand why it is so difficult to access my billing information. I’d like to be able to see my outstanding balance through the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- 117.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nationwide Children's
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.