Share your game with your fans all over the world, from the palm of your hand. Our free broadcast app allows you to simultaneously live stream and produce your football matches from a mobile phone. Live streaming your football matches has never cost so little, or been so simple. Your fans, whether a handful of friends watching your 7 a-side team, or thousands tuning in to watch a professional league decider, can watch every minute live and on-demand through the MyCujoo platform, wherever they are.
We’re obsessed with making live streaming as easy as possible, and we’re trusted by thousands of streamers from over 150 countries. From the grassroots to the likes of the Brazilian Football Confederation, the Japan Women’s Football League, and AS Roma, MyCujoo empowers clubs, leagues, and federations at all levels of the game.
There are some fantastic features in our app built by people who live and breathe the beautiful game.
- Simultaneously create highlights while streaming your events from your mobile phone live to fans anywhere in the world
- Our in-built graphics - including scoreboard and timer - help you create a quality broadcast experience
- Immediately share highlights with your fans by tagging the biggest moments in matches - that means goals, chances, cards, and more
- Engage fans around your live matches by sharing non-match content such as training, press conferences, interviews, and original content
- Head to the studio to automatically generate and share match recaps as soon as your live stream is over
And this is how easy it is to start sharing your game:
1. Download the MyCujoo Broadcast app
2. Head to mycujoo.tv and click ‘Broadcast with us’ to open your free TV channel
3. Create your first event, then get streaming live to your fans
Did you know that you can monetise your content on MyCujoo through sponsorship, advertising, and pay-per-view? That means our free to use platform can also make you money. We’re changing the way fans can watch football across the world, and we want to help you and your fans next. And in the unlikely event you have any problems, we have a dedicated help centre available to you completely free of charge, full of tips and tricks to build your audience.
Here to watch football? Wrong app! Download the MyCujoo app to watch your team’s live games.
This release fixes issues with video quality.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.