• The new mydlink app supports advanced features such as Cloud Recording and Automation on new mydlink devices released in 2018 (DCS-2802KT, DCS-8000LH, DCS-8100LH, DCS-8010LH, DCS-8300LH, DCS-8525LH, DCS-8600LH, DSP-W115, DSP-W118, DSP-W245, DCS-P6000LH, DSP-P113).
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
• The new mydlink app currently does not support DCS-2136L, DCS-6004L, DCS-6005L.
With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home monitoring cameras in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEW RICH NOTIFICATIONS*
• See and do more right from your lock screen
• Get clear snapshots, open live-views, and call designated contacts** in one tap
• Set a timer for appliances connected to your smart plug
• Turn appliances like heaters and lights on or off after a set amount of time
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Filter recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA, & IFTTT
• Use voice commands to bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off
• With support for IFTTT, you can automatically receive emails when a camera detects motion or sound, or create interactions with compatible 3rd party devices.
ONE TAP CONTROL
• Switch multiple appliances on or off with One Tap
• 6 customizable scenes for common household routines
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
• Multiview lets you view multiple cameras’ feeds at the same time
• Get a quick overview of what’s happening around the house
* Rich Notifications feature requires iOS 10.0.0 or higher.
** “Call designated contacts” is currently available for sensors and devices with sensors. To specify a designated contact, go to the Rich Notification section on the device settings page.
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras.
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
If you are experiencing issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Fix the app, please!
Love the device, Ive had it for a couple months now. Has been one of the best purchases I've ever made, I can finally keep an eye on my baby girl (from wherever I'm at!!), can move the camera through the app, I can even hear and talk to her through it!!.. Well I use too. At first the app worked perfect, but for some reason it recently has started going downhill. it's been extremely choppy like it misses every couple seconds of video, it won't let me listen in after I talk to her through the mic unless I close the app and go back in. And now it won't let me hear anything in general, even after closing the app and reopening multiple time!! Somebody please help me, I would really appreciate any tips to fix these issues.
Developer Response ,
Please provide us more details, problem description via email: email@example.com .We will do our best to support you. Thank you. -mydlink support
I have the DCS-8000LH cameras. I am. I have not updated the firmware because of previous reviews saying it broke their connection. I was able to connect the camera and watch a live view with the DLink lite app. It failed to notify me of any movement through my iPhone. So I thought, maybe this version is more robust. This app displays my live view. Seems connected. I want to purchase a subscription to send my recorded video clips to the cloud. Hit “Cloud subscription.” The app tells me, “You need a supported mydlink device to use this feature.” What is this? I think there are some broken areas currently and I am going to take these back unless I am given an exact remedy. My money is important to me and I’m not going to waste it on half-developed applications/hardware in the year 2019. My take is, don’t release the product until it can compete. Currently, this cannot.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this link: https://support.dlink.com/EmailSupportNew.aspx, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 137.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 D-Link Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic-Monthly $2.49
- Premium-Monthly $4.99
- Pro-Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.