• In order to increase the security of our users’ personal information and protect users from potential vulnerabilities, the mydlink app will soon no longer support iOS versions below 10.0. This update is scheduled on the upcoming app release. If you are currently using iOS version 9.3, we recommend you upgrade your mobile operating system as soon as possible.
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home monitoring cameras in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEW RICH NOTIFICATIONS*
• See and do more right from your lock screen
• Get clear snapshots, open live-views, and call designated contacts** in one tap
• Set a timer for appliances connected to your smart plug
• Turn appliances like heaters and lights on or off after a set amount of time
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Filter recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA
• Use voice commands to bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
• Multiview lets you view multiple cameras’ feeds at the same time
• Get a quick overview of what’s happening around the house
* Rich Notifications feature requires iOS 10.0.0 or higher.
** “Call designated contacts” is currently available for sensors and devices with sensors. To specify a designated contact, go to the Rich Notification section on the device settings page.
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras.
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
．Bug fixes and overall performance optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fix the app, please!
I have the DCS-8000LH cameras. I am. I have not updated the firmware because of previous reviews saying it broke their connection. I was able to connect the camera and watch a live view with the DLink lite app. It failed to notify me of any movement through my iPhone. So I thought, maybe this version is more robust. This app displays my live view. Seems connected. I want to purchase a subscription to send my recorded video clips to the cloud. Hit “Cloud subscription.” The app tells me, “You need a supported mydlink device to use this feature.” What is this? I think there are some broken areas currently and I am going to take these back unless I am given an exact remedy. My money is important to me and I’m not going to waste it on half-developed applications/hardware in the year 2019. My take is, don’t release the product until it can compete. Currently, this cannot.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this link: https://support.dlink.com/EmailSupportNew.aspx, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
WARNING: Read this and read the privacy and terms of service
Read the privacy terms before installing app on your phone and letting cameras record. Taiwan has zero laws that regulate the handling of data and personal information, therefore it is expected that this company and their third parties can do anything they want with your personal information. This company takes all of your personal information on your device, IP address, contacts information, passwords, and browser information. I mean all of it. Everything you do and have on your device. Everything you record. In 2006, this company was found in court to be spying on NASA and the US Military. In 2010, this company was found to have many flaws that enable hackers to spy and steal information and watch you without you knowing. In 2019, this company was ordered to make drastic changes to their security and fix all flaws. Do not trust a company that has servers in a country that do not abide by any laws. Do not get suckered.
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 180.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 D-Link Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic-Monthly $2.49
- Premium-Monthly $4.99
- Pro-Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.