• The revamped mydlink app offers more intelligent, customizable, and intuitive smart home automation, as well as improved user experience, enriched features and increased usability. We want to ensure all users get optimal experience, in order to achieve this, the mydlink app will no longer support iOS versions below 10.3.4. If you are currently using iOS 10.3.4 or below we recommend you upgrade your mobile operating system as soon as possible.
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home monitoring cameras in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEW RICH NOTIFICATIONS*
• See and do more right from your lock screen
• Get clear snapshots, open live-views, and call designated contacts** in one tap
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Filter recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA
• Use voice commands to bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras.
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• Bug fixes and overall performance optimization.
Keeping your device and the mydlink app up to date ensures the best and most secure user experience. We recommend updating your device to iOS 11 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice camera.
Bought this camera on a whim because I was heading out of town for a few days and our subdivision had been a hub of construction companies for the last several weeks. We knew some of the regular workers but there were plenty new people we didn’t know so I decided to run out and buy this camera just a couple of hours before my planned departure.
Well it actually took me longer to drive to the store and get back and unpack it than it did to get it hooked up to my WiFi internet service.
So far I’m enjoying watching my pets and talking to my spouse while I’m away from them. Great security camera for the price. If it keeps working as well as it has been I plan on buying another one for my cottage.
Fix the app, please!
Don’t buy. The app is the worst followed by the camera.
I bought the HD Pro wi-if camera. Everything is disappointing. The night vision is so washed out you couldn’t make out a face if you tried. The app is horrible and lacks features. The camera only records 15 second clips to the cloud and there is no 24 hour record to cloud option. That’s with the pro subscription trial for $5 a month. You can’t even set it to record for anything over 15 second clips. I tested it by standing in front of the camera for 40 seconds while talking. It recorded 15 seconds and then skipped close to 10 seconds before recording another worthless 15 second clip. A car drives by on the road 60 yards away and sends a person detected notification along with another 15 second worthless clip. I will be returning this product tomorrow and buying a competitors product that didn’t dance around the truth on their packaging. Too many things wrong with this app and product to type here. Don’t waste your money.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 274.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 D-Link Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic-Monthly $2.49
- Premium-Monthly $4.99
- Premium-Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.