Learn to identify:
• Intervals - melodic or harmonic, ascending or descending, compound intervals (up to 15th - double octave)
• Chords - including 7ths, 9ths, 11ths, inversions, open and close harmony
• Scales - major, harmonic major, natural minor, melodic minor, harmonic minor, neapolitan scales, pentatonics... All scales including their modes (e.g. Lydian #5 or Locrian bb7)
• Melodies - tonal or random melodies up to 10 notes, configurable greatest step
• Chord Inversions - identify inversion of a known chord
• Chord Progressions
• Solfege/functional Exercises - do, re, mi... as single notes or melodies in given tonal center
• Rhythm - including dotted notes and rests
You can create and parametrize your own custom exercises (one for each training type in Free version).
Input answers using buttons or piano keyboard.
Challenge yourself with exercises of the day.
Use the statistics reports to see your strengths, weaknesses and progress.
Ear trainer for musicians who want to improve their relative pitch recognition abilities and get one step further towards perfect pitch.
Notation of beamed notes in Dark mode fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous Ear Training Program
I have tried several platforms to build skills and those of students. This app is the best. Graded levels of difficulty, comprehension coverage of categories, and results tracking make this comprehensive while intuitively easy to use. Bravo and thank you!
Very flexible covers a wide variety of ear training exercises. Can be totally customized. Highly recommend for anybody beginner to advanced. Very well thought out.
I use this everyday!
It’s great~ super easy to pick up and fun even for non-musicians. Please more lessons!!! I need more!!! Will be very willing to pay~~
- myrApps s.r.o.
- 46.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 myrApps s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.