MyECP provides ExactCare Pharmacy patients access to medication and account information, including self-service features to help remember to take your medications on time, manage your account and contact your pharmacy team.
- Set up reminders to take your medications via text messages, emails or mobile notifications
- Record when you have taken your medications using our convenient tracking feature
- See a list of your current medications, including pictures of each
- Easily identify when medications need a new prescription to be refilled
- Use the calendar feature to see when your current ExactPack ends and the next one begins
- Track your orders to see when you can expect your medications to be delivered
- Pay outstanding balances online
- Provide family members or caregivers “Care Team” access to these features so they can help you manage your medications
- Message your “Care Team” directly within the application
- Message ExactCare Pharmacy with questions about your medications, orders and account
- Chat live with technical support for assistance
MyECP is available only for current ExactCare Pharmacy patients. If you do not currently get your prescriptions filled through ExactCare Pharmacy, please visit exactcarepharmacy.com or call 877.355.7225 to sign up for service.
• Allow to change the phone number carrier
• Minor fixes and improvements - Improved stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great pill reminder app
I like the notifications that tell what time the meds should be taken.
Alarms 🚨Don’t Work Like It Should 😡
Alarms 🚨Don’t Work Like It Should 😡/
It’s nice 👍 they even offer an alarm 🚨 for whenever it works correctly but right now all I’m getting is basically an Image 🌌 with no Sounds Alarm 🚨 and on the image you can at least mark your medications as taken which is nice to have but what’s the point of marking that I took it if I’m missing my medications accidentally do to this app not having any sounds when an image pops up pretending to be making the alarm 🚨 go off when there’s technically no sound 😩then I ended up having an epileptic seizure 😡,Please Fix ASAP.
It’s a nice app when it works! I am able to use the app only once or twice a week. I am an iPhone user and I keep getting a black screen. Please fix!
Developer Response ,
This issue was caused by the new Face ID feature. We have updated the app to resolve this issue. Sorry for the trouble.
- ExactCare Pharmacy LLC
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ExactCare Pharmacy LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.