MyECP provides ExactCare Pharmacy patients access to medication and account information, including self-service features to help remember to take your medications on time, manage your account and contact your pharmacy team.
- Set up reminders to take your medications via text messages, emails or mobile notifications
- Record when you have taken your medications using our convenient tracking feature
- See a list of your current medications, including pictures of each
- Easily identify when medications need a new prescription to be refilled
- Use the calendar feature to see when your current ExactPack ends and the next one begins
- Track your orders to see when you can expect your medications to be delivered
- Pay outstanding balances online
- Provide family members or caregivers “Care Team” access to these features so they can help you manage your medications
- Message your “Care Team” directly within the application
- Message ExactCare Pharmacy with questions about your medications, orders and account
- Chat live with technical support for assistance
MyECP is available only for current ExactCare Pharmacy patients. If you do not currently get your prescriptions filled through ExactCare Pharmacy, please visit exactcarepharmacy.com or call 877.355.7225 to sign up for service.
Performance and user experience optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
My ECP app
Manure problems with app when taken your meds hit that you taken them most of the time still saying that you need to take your meds. Paying for the bill the amount you owe not knowing it was for same bill now over payment of the bill now a negative amount owe. App very slow looks like like the app was written by a 10 year old. When will they get a app that actually will work. Not going to use it anymore until the do upgrade in the app so it will work.
For the most part I’m very satisfied with ExactCare. But sometimes the get my medicines wrong. Mostly because of when they submit the Rx to my insurance company. And each time it’s been different medications. Like, they’ll give me a certain amount in a bottle instead of in the pill pack. But like I said. I’m mostly satisfied. Having all my meds already packaged is so much more convenient than having to fill up pill caddy’s every 2 weeks. I signed my mother up too. It used to take me more than an hour to fill her 3 week caddies. I dreaded having to do it. And then there’s mine too. I have stage 4 metastatic melanoma but am in remission. The immunotherapy and the cancer itself have really taken a toll on my body and now I have what seems like 15 medications every day. So having them prepackaged is a God send. Thank you so much ExactCare staff.
Terrible Customer Service
The concept of the Exact Pack is a good one but their customer service is abysmal.
Every time I call with a question I get transferred to different departments and it takes at least 30-40 minutes waiting on the phone to get a simple answer. I would suggest another online pharmacy if you don’t have 30-40 minutes to wait on the phone for an answer to a simple question
Developer Response ,
This issue was caused by the new Face ID feature. We have updated the app to resolve this issue. Sorry for the trouble.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ExactCare Pharmacy LLC
- 42 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ExactCare Pharmacy LLC