MyECP provides ExactCare Pharmacy patients access to medication and account information, including self-service features to help remember to take your medications on time, manage your account and contact your pharmacy team.
- Set up reminders to take your medications via text messages, emails or mobile notifications
- Record when you have taken your medications using our convenient tracking feature
- See a list of your current medications, including pictures of each
- Easily identify when medications need a new prescription to be refilled
- Use the calendar feature to see when your current ExactPack ends and the next one begins
- Track your orders to see when you can expect your medications to be delivered
- Pay outstanding balances online
- Provide family members or caregivers “Care Team” access to these features so they can help you manage your medications
- Message your “Care Team” directly within the application
- Message ExactCare Pharmacy with questions about your medications, orders and account
- Chat live with technical support for assistance
MyECP is available only for current ExactCare Pharmacy patients. If you do not currently get your prescriptions filled through ExactCare Pharmacy, please visit exactcarepharmacy.com or call 877.355.7225 to sign up for service.
In this release we made some general tweaks and performance improvements to make your experience even smoother.
Ratings and Reviews
For the most part I’m very satisfied with ExactCare. But sometimes the get my medicines wrong. Mostly because of when they submit the Rx to my insurance company. And each time it’s been different medications. Like, they’ll give me a certain amount in a bottle instead of in the pill pack. But like I said. I’m mostly satisfied. Having all my meds already packaged is so much more convenient than having to fill up pill caddy’s every 2 weeks. I signed my mother up too. It used to take me more than an hour to fill her 3 week caddies. I dreaded having to do it. And then there’s mine too. I have stage 4 metastatic melanoma but am in remission. The immunotherapy and the cancer itself have really taken a toll on my body and now I have what seems like 15 medications every day. So having them prepackaged is a God send. Thank you so much ExactCare staff.
Very poorly put together
I had to call customer service twice to even get set up with the app. It kept telling me verification was invalid after it verified my name and social. Nothing in the app actually works. Like other reviewers mentioned. You mark that you took your med and it still shows that you need to take it. I tried changing my times to take my meds but it doesn’t alert me. I went through to make sure all the settings are on. I had to reset them all individually numerous times. Especially the time zone for some reason.
A specific complaint about exact care, I got them so all my meds would be in one easy package. It makes it very inconvenient when they send me multiple meds “outside of my package” yet still in the same package just not in the little packs with my other pills. It makes for quite the hassle.
Also, they do not communicate well. They caused a nearly 3 week gap in my medication.
My ECP app
Manure problems with app when taken your meds hit that you taken them most of the time still saying that you need to take your meds. Paying for the bill the amount you owe not knowing it was for same bill now over payment of the bill now a negative amount owe. App very slow looks like like the app was written by a 10 year old. When will they get a app that actually will work. Not going to use it anymore until the do upgrade in the app so it will work.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ExactCare Pharmacy LLC
- 59.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ExactCare Pharmacy LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.