myEmblemHealth makes health insurance work for your lifestyle. Get key plan information, services and features any time you want, wherever you are.
FIND A PLAN DOCTOR, DENTIST OR HOSPITAL
• Find a doctor that’s right for you. Learn about your doctor, including languages spoken, medical school attended and hospital affiliations.
• See who is accepting new patients and save doctors in a “My Doctors” list.
• Use one-touch calling from your iPhone to contact your doctor.
• EmblemHealth members can schedule appointments online with an AdvantageCare Physicians primary care physician and select specialists.
• Enable push notifications for access to real-time changes in claims, referrals and prior authorization status.
• Get a map and directions from your current location using your device’s GPS. (Location services must be turned on.)
TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AWAY FROM HOME
• Review plan benefits and copays
• Check claims status
• Pay your bill online.
• View referrals and authorizations.
• View your member ID card, then email or fax it to your doctor’s office.
• You can also change your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
EmblemHealth members must sign in with their User ID and Password or register to access this app. Your personal information is always safe.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Requires iOS 7 or later.
EmblemHealth, GHI, HIP, Health Insurance, Healthcare, Health, Providers, Doctors, Physicians, Bill Pay, ID Card
Medicare Line of business done functional change for referrals.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Outdated - No full screen for most phones
You keep fixing bugs but do nothing to improve the application and experience.
It’s 2020 and this app was made for original iPhone resolution, there have been new phone resolution development in past 10 years, why about the app? Still screen cuts off on top and bottom? Very unprofessional! The app by now should support saving of user name and password for automatic login including face recognition authentication. I can’t believe such a big insurance company can’t afford to hire a good mobile developer.
This app is practically useless, first of all I changed my password and then it said there was an error so I tried to type my new password again and it dais i couldn’t use a password from the last 24 hours, soy password changed I was guessing so I tried on the web and it did, so I made it to my account on the app, hoping that it would make my payment easier. WRONG. I pressed “single payment” and it leads to no where
This app was clearly built with an outdated SDK .. the app looks like it was built for iOS 8 or something. It doesn’t even fill the whole screen if you have a newer iPhone, the images are blurry, the keyboard is not current.. get it together. They really need to invest in some updates for this app bc right now its total trash. The website looks and feels way better.. of course it strong-arms you into using the app if you want certain info. Lame. Fix this thing ASAP plz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.