One-touch login to MyEvaluations.com when you are on the go!
Quickly sign-in to conferences with a QR-Code!
Mobile MyEvaluations.com is our web app that evolves with your needs. The app remembers your username and password, so a tap on the app will take you right to your MyEvaluations homepage. Once signed in, take advantage of seven configurable push notifications in order to stay on top of all your pending tasks. This app offers complete functionality for all trainees, faculty, nurses, and staff who use MyEvaluations.com.
Standard services include:
· Complete, Sign, Review Evaluations
· Complete self-assessment and Review Milestone Performance
· Complete CME Evaluations
· Complete and Review Quizzes
· Complete and Review Learning Assignments
· Log or Review Procedures and Patient Logs
· Generate Procedure Competency report on others
· Record Conference Attendance
· Log Clinical Duty Hours
· Review Rotation, Clinic, Call, and Conference Schedules
· Access MyPortfolio documents
· Access Conference Handouts
· Administrative messaging
· Push notifications (Evaluations, CME, Procedures, Patient Logs, Messages, PD Inbox, and Learning Assignments)
Administrators services include:
· Review completed evaluations in PD Inbox
· Administrative review of evaluations
· Assign Evaluations
· Log Conference Attendance for Others
· Review Duty-Hour Violations
· Verify clinical hours
Use this application for on-the-go access to the important things you need to do.
Your department doesn't use MyEvaluations.com?
Go to MyEvaluations.com and request a demo today!
QR Codes Integration for Clinical Hour Tracking, Trigger Evaluations, and Conference Attendance.
Tap the new “Scan QR Code” icon as a one-stop-shop for all your QR scanning needs.
Ratings and Reviews
2 stars because it functions
But, the archaic interface needs updating. Also, Please bring support for newer screen models and resolutions. Does not support iPhone X screen. No 3D Touch integration either.
Does not function
The app will open well enough, but the buttons inside the app will not bring up any of your information. You must use the main website to record patient’s and procedures.
V1.4 sort of works now
UPDATE: v1.4 - works...sort of.
Was able to sync correctly, able to review and sign SOME procedures (after getting server errors a few times which later stopped) but NOT ALL. Got error for some (continuity delivery) saying they had associated questions so have to be viewed from the web. I hope that improves with future updates.
Haven't had an evaluation to write or review since the app started working, will update when I do.
2.5 stars if I could, 3 is a little generous until it proves itself, given it's track record so far.
UPDATE: v1.3 - STILL doesn't work, despite me deleting the old version weeks ago...SERIOUSLY people?! Did you even test it first?
on the new iPhone 4S so far I can't get it to work. Often it closes on it's own, and when it does stay on for a little while and in the rare instance where I get as far as logged in and it asks me if I want to go ahead and sync the database (and yes I'm on very strong wifi)…I have gotten as far as 36% at most before it crashes. Most of the time I don't even get that far. I am a faculty at a residency that uses this program and was thrilled to find the app - PLEASE FIX IT!
I'll be happy to update my review if it ever gets fixed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyEvaluations.com Inc.
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 1998-2020 MyEvaluations.com, Inc.