Enjoy the convenience of the Fairview Pharmacy App
Refill you and your family's prescriptions
View all your prescriptions in a list along with prescription number, dosage, quantity, fills left and expiration. You can also quickly scan the label on your prescription bottle to order a refill instantly.
Get reminders when your prescriptions are ready to be refilled. Get notified as soon as scripts are ready to be picked up. Send yourself reminders to take your medications.
Transfer Prescriptions from other Pharmacies
Have a prescription at a pharmacy other than Fairview? No problem, transfer them here.
View your prescribing doctors, search for nearby pharmacies, manage your pharmacy preferences, and more!
In our continued efforts to better serve our MyFairviewRx's customers, we’ve improved the user interface and resolved some issues reported by users. The newest version of MyFairviewRx app efficiently organizes your prescriptions and streamlines the refill process.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, but could be better
I like the app, overall, as well as Fairview Pharmacy Services! Some enhancement ideas include:
1) ability to log in with Touch ID
2) a way to acknowledge medication reminders to track if/when I have actually taken them (instead of simply a reminder that I could ignore and then forget about... it's nice to be reminded, but even nicer to enforce compliance!)
3) add names to the pharmacy locations, rather than simply the address. Most often, they are referred-to by name (I.e. "University village" or "ridge view")
Needs an overhaul
1) Most recent app “update” release: ~2 months ago;
—>> I’m not convinced the developer even did anything; everything is the same.
The “update” before that: over one year.
2) As others have noted, and am confused how the devs ignore it (or just don’t QA the app on actual consumer hardware):
Regardless of using browser or “app,” what’s with the ungodly slow log-in times?
I’ve had my app and browsers time-out, if not crash.
Had pharmacy staff try using the app; SAME ISSUE.
3) Antiquated interface that’s way overdue for an update. (Along with the app’s coding overhaul).
4) Devs are privy to iOS updates and next-level releases; per others’ commentary, they never even considered being ready.
5) App lock password and login?!?!
—>> passcode, fingerprint, faceID
Fairview: you and your choice of “developers” are embarrassing yourselves by expecting customers/patients — we, the people, who enable you to exist — to “accept” this crApp. Like you do everything else.
You do quite well at displaying your IQ by how you spend our money.
You’ve got more than enough BIG issues that aren’t in your favor; get your act together.
FV Rx app is great!
3 reasons to love this app:
1-works every time
2-if there's a problem they call
3-you can use it any hour of the day or night (like, RIGHT when u think of it) before u forget to re-fill your meds!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fairview Pharmacy Services, LLC
- 14.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Fairview LLC & Mscripts LLC