The Fitness First Middle East App enables members to book group exercises classes and personal training sessions. Members can also access their bookings and club content on the move, allowing them to simply and efficiently manage their own bookings as well as being able to book on behalf of family and friends.
• Book Group Exercise classes
• Join waiting lists or cancel bookings quickly and efficiently
• Book Personal Training sessions and follow up with your trainer
• View Personal Trainer profiles
• View and manage your bookings
• Give feedback to the team
• View workouts, club videos and PDF's with access to information wherever you go
• Alerts to club announcements and educational content
Bug fixes and software updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
-It’s the most disappointing app I ever tried.
-The app locks you out and you cannot login again doesn’t recognize your password or your email.
-The app is very buggy it doesn’t show the classes it doesn’t show the correct timing and you cannot book any session using this app.
-Fitnessfirst you should look more into your customer experience.
The worst version
This version is a huge disappointment, it seems that the developers did not test it or trial it enough before releasing it to us. It freezes and is very slow. Also many times the sessions are not loaded with the correct data and I have to restart the app to get the correct workout data.
So how do you register
Recently joined gym. Found the app. Read the reviews but still downloaded.
Trying to register but assume as it won’t let you it needs to be down by the gym.
Some instructions or basic information would be great on the app at login screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.