Lose weight and build healthy habits that stick with MyFitnessPal, the easiest all-in-one calorie and macro tracker.
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey ... and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging -- Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience -- Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps, including the Health app.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans -- Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals -- 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go -- 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve always had issues with eating properly. Last year I’d always skip breakfast, eat a small side for school lunch, and eat a moderate dinner. (I guess it was due to my mental health but I never realized it until now😅) Anyways, I would repeat this unhealthy pattern and always wondered why I was so skinny. I felt so ugly every time I looked in the mirror, where I criticized and shamed my body until I ran out of insults. For months I tried everything to gain weight, from eating loads of junk food (thinking it would help me) to drinking just protein shakes as a meal. It was up until a few weeks ago when I finally realized I wasn’t consuming enough calories (alongside the fact that I wasn’t eating enough). Ever since I got this app (just about 4 weeks ago), I have been eating a healthy amount of food. I’ve gained weight in the places I’ve wanted to gain weight, and I haven’t felt this happy about my body in years. I’ve always had issues with committing to the daily 2,000 calorie diet, but this app has helped me eat the normal amount and I am so grateful🥺. It has also changed my eating habits—I used to eat junk food in unhealthy amounts but using this app has helped me stay away from fatty foods and has guided me towards eating not only healthier foods, but eating them in healthy amounts. Thanks to this app, my body finally looks like a normal person’s body. Thank you so much to the team that keeps this app running.
Most important & Most used app of all
After a downloading and using the 30 day FREE TRIAL Premium subscription for 16 consecutive days, MyFitnessPal has become my most important & most used app out of all my apps; including many social media, finance, editing & streaming apps. MyFitnessPal is amazingly enabling and motivating me to radically improve my diet & fitness, which is crucial to me (and my doctor’s orders). I am a relatively fit young senior other than some typical senior issues and as I’ve just discovered from a physical, my cholesterol and triglycerides are too high. Also, I’ve lost a lot of muscle mass during the Covid lockdown - not being able to swim or go to the gym, but I’m now starting other forms of exercise and as I’m fully vaccinated, I’m going to rejoin a health club ASAP. All of these life changes are GR8ly supported by my new best friend (Pal). So GR8ful I discovered MyFitnessPal. ***Regardless of your age, weight, and/or goals, YOU NEED THIS APP! Considering it’s vast and deep database, search and calculation capabilities, and overall technology, I’m amazed there’s been no glitches or technical issues. It’s so far 100% flawless, and a blast to use… and well worth the expensive subscription price. Now that I know this app is so valuable to me, I’m going to opt for the yearly rate which is significantly less expensive than paying monthly; not even close. If they had a “lifetime subscription” available, I’d go for it in a heartbeat!
Great app for people serious about losing weight
I started using this app seriously in mid-July. The database for foods is great and I up until recently just used the free version. During this time I lost 11 lbs. I set my profile to the lowest setting for activity and have my pedometer set to the app to add calories I get for walking. My goal is to just keep under the calories based on losing 1.5 LBS a week. My suggestion is record everything even if you go over (it will happen occasionally). But that’s ok because you can work harder the next day.
I finally did buy the premium version mainly for the export feature. I am an analyst by trade so I like to put my results into graphs and do monitoring beyond the app’s capabilities. I will stress it is not needed to lose weight. If you don’t want to spend time looking at your different nutrients then I would not spend the money on it. If you do it could be worth it.
I like how the app says you have a 67% chance of better success if you pay for the premium. They don’t tell you about the confounder. The reason that happens most likely is people who do buy the app in general are more serious about the long hall. This should not be viewed as a diet it needs to be viewed as a life change that you will do going forward. Once you reach your goal you then switch to maintenance so you keep your weight and don’t gain it back.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- 144.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020-2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium $9.99
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium $9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.