Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for someone with a disability
I have Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy, and I am a recent heart transplant patient. I lost about 30 pounds before my transplant because I knew it would be a hard transition and it is important to give yourself and those helping you the best edge you possibly can. It’s also important to really educate yourself on nutrition and your body, I studied nutrition on my own did all the exercises I could, learned my body type and how I metabolize food. I also consult with my doctors and get blood work done so I know how to best tweak my diet to maximize my diet and health. Get some it’s always wise to consult with your doctors and even get a basic basic metabolic panel done to check your blood work.
I recently gained a few pounds back from being on high doses of prednisone and others that made me super hangry like that already food loving person I am. As knowledgeable I am about nutrition I’m not a machine and this app keeps me accountable and allows me to make the most of my health habits. The key is to have a healthy balance and not obsess over losing weight and constantly over analyzing everything. It also helps me remember to hydrate. Don’t go crazy extreme, pace yourself and allow yourself to have many of the things you crave don’t over indulge make healthier versions of what you crave and eat smaller portions of the things you really want.
Easy to use, wish focus was on health
This app is very easy to use to log the food you eat - what I mainly use it for, to stay balanced. It’s far more efficient than in 2010, when I first started using it. I spend maybe 5 minutes a day total logging my food intake. I like that it includes nutrition breakdowns so I can pinpoint when I’m lacking iron, or calcium, or etc in my overall diet.
What I don’t like is that there is not much language change when you go from “loosing weight” or “gaining weight” settings to just maintain weight. Every day when I finish logging food and exercise, it says, “If every day were like today, you’d weight xxx pounds in 5 weeks!” I understand why this concept is useful in maintaining weight, but I suggest that it be done less often.
Perhaps it could be a weekly recap, or a button you could push to check whether your habits will lead to incremental weight gain (much like you have to navigate to the nutrition breakdown when you want to see it). I know that on Easter Sunday, I ate richer foods and more of them than is healthy everyday; I don’t need that reminder just before bed. It steals some of my joy in the day and in the celebration I chose to indulge in that day. Maybe have something pop up that is encouraging every once and a while - like you hit your calcium goal this week! Or you logged exercise 5 days! Something that is focused on weekly, not daily, behavior. And something actually encouraging and NOT focused on weight!
It made me realize
My New Years resolution was to get to a certain weight that would call for me to lose about 15 pounds. I already ate rather healthy during my meals, but I had a problem with snacking. I wasn’t at the point of sitting down and eating an entire family bag of chips in one setting. I would however eat a handful here and there, eat 4 Girl Scout cookies twice a day, and some of the candy my grandma loves to send me every and I mean every holiday. I couldn’t see how much that snacking affected me. My fitness pal has helped me keep track of my calories as I take them in and it has worked wonders! I have been successfully losing weight and it’s all because I can actually see a number to know how many calories I have left in my day when I go to grab the snack. Now don’t get me wrong I still snack some, but I’ll do one snack a day now or half of the amount of chips and half of the cookies instead of a large amount. Another thing that this app has helped me with is realizing how I feel after I eat. For example if I am not eating healthier foods I usually feel exhausted the next day. I didn’t realize it before but now that I have a food diary to look back on I can see what I ate compared to how I feel.
- MyFitnessPal LLc
- 187.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium $9.99
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium $9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.