myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit uploads your Apple Health data from the Apple Health app and stores it in your Fitbit account. After syncing your data you can view your fitness data on the Fitbit mobile app or Fitbit.com
myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit syncs up to 5 fields. You can customize the app to only sync the fields you want
- Body Fat Percentage
- Sleep Analysis
!! IMPORTANT NOTES !!
* Unfortunately, Fitbit doesn't allow third-party apps or devices to compete in step challenges or share steps with community members (friends). BUT you can still share your Fitbit dashboard with Fitbit friends and other friends and family using the share option on your dashboard. More information can be found here - https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2106
* Fitbit will overwrite the last 30 days of step, weight, and BMI data in your Fitbit account when using this app for the first time
* Before using the app please read the instructions and watch the videos on how to use the app at http://bit.ly/bicksterFAQ
* After watching the videos if you are still having trouble with the app contact support.
Syncing your Apple Health app everyday with myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit for iPhone allows you to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit.com dashboard to view your fitness data. Select from multiple data sources like your iPhone, Apple Watch, Withings scale/Health Mate, running and walking apps, and other devices that sync with your iPhone and Apple Health.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
* 5/5 "I like using the Fitbit app to view all my fitness data like steps and weight, but I track my steps with my iPhone and Apple Watch. Syncs all my steps and weight data from Apple Health to my Fitbit account"
* 5/5 "I work for a large company that partners with WebMD and other resources to help encourage us to stay healthy. I’ve been searching for an app that would let me do exactly what this does."
* Auto-sync may take a few days to work, as iOS controls this process based on user behavior. For privacy reasons, iOS will not run an auto-sync if your phone is locked - this can cause auto-sync delays.
* Fitbit doesn't not merge existing steps in your account with steps from our app. If you have step data in your Fitbit account in the last 30 days it will overwritten with the step data in Apple Health.
* Your Apple Watch does not stay up-to-the-minute in sync with Apple Health on your phone. This can cause your step count on your Fitbit dashboard to be slightly out of sync with your Apple Watch. If you need your Fitbit dashboard to be exactly in sync with your Apple Watch please launch the Apple Activity app on your phone before syncing with our app. Launching the Activity app forces your Apple Watch to sync with your phone. Launching the Activity app before syncing with our app is not required because by the end of the day your Apple Watch will be in sync with Apple Health and all of your steps will be reported to your Fitbit account.
We want hear from you!! If encounter any issues or would like to request a new feature please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "App Support" button in the App Store.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Data is synced using 3 easy steps. After your first sync you can use One Click Sync.
1. In the myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit app, sign into Fitbit.com using your account credentials.
2. Pick the fitness fields (Steps, Weight, Bodyfat) you want to sync with your Fitbit account.
3. Click the "Sync Now" button to start syncing your Apple Health data with your Fitbit account
DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated with the mentioned companies in any way. We only developed and tested our App using their SDKs. Apple, Inc is registered trademark or trademark of Apple, Inc and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Two new fields were added in this release. In addition to the current fields Steps, Weight, Body Fat Percentage you now sync
- Skips issues with sleep syncing
- More logging
- Sleep Analysis
- Fixed version 1.7.3 date issue
- Fixed Dark Mode issues
- Fixed time zone issues
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy and works well
This app is really easy to use. My steps sync automatically from my Apple Watch to my Fitbit app every day like clockwork. It took maybe 5 minutes to set it up and I haven’t had to touch it since. I like my Apple Watch a lot better than my Fitbit, but I like the Fitbit app a lot more than the Apple health app for everyday use. I just find it a lot easier to use. I had a Fitbit versa for a long time but the Apple Watch has other awesome features that make it more useful in my life. My years of data are in my Fitbit app too, so it’s nice to keep using using the Fitbit app and have access to all my historical Fitbit data plus my new Apple health data. There are so many exercise apps these days, I’ve found keeping my data in one place keeps me a little bit more sane. The health to Fitbit sync app can’t sync your data to fitbits challenges with friends and family, which is kind of a bummer. I read on a fitbit support page that Fitbit restricts access to third party apps for challenges so I guess theres not much they can do about it. With that one issue aside, the app works great and does exactly what it says it does.
I wasn't sure if I'd be able to sync my data from Apple Health to Fitbit until I found this app. That's exactly what it does. I bought an Apple Watch when I switched over to iPhone because everybody loves Apple and it made sense to use one platform for all of my different devices. The thing is, I have years worth of data in Fitbit. I'm also not a huge fan of Apple Health, I just like the Fitbit layout better and I'm more used to it. This app is perfect for people like me. Every day, it automatically transfers my data from my Apple Wach to the Fitbit app. I can keep using the Apple Watch I got and see how I'm progressing compared to my years of data on fitbit. This app company also has an app that transfers your Fitbit history to Apple but i got this one because i'd rather keep using Fitbit then switch to Apple Health. I might get that app if I ever decide to mainly use Apple Health, but for now this app is perfect. I use it every day so it's been a great value for the price. I am definitely satisfied with this app, I recommend it to anyone who wants to sync from Apple to Fitbit.
Syncs to Fitbit
I lost my fitbit on a cruise :( so now i'm using my husbands old apple watch. I am obviously depressed about losing my fitbit, but i was especially sad that if i switched to apple watch i wouldn't have all my fitbit data. I also think apple health is not as good as the fitbit dashboard which i'm more used to. I feel like a genius for discovering this app haha. It syncs my apple watch steps into fitbit so even though i lost my fitbit, i haven't really lost it. If you know what i mean. I just wear the apple watch and all my steps and weight go straight into fitbit, so i can keep using the dashboard that i like and see my weight in comparison to the past few years were i was tracking it with fitbit. The app only does 30 days of history but that was fine with me because i started using it right when we got back from the cruise. The app doesn't alwasy sync automatically but most of the time it does, and if it doesn't and you want your steps you can just go into the app and hit sync now, it takes about 5 seconds.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.