With the MyGabb app, you can quickly call and find all of your Gabb Wireless phones. Once set up, you'll be able to check the location of each phone with a simple tap. You can name each phone, manage your account, and access helpful support resources.
- New Feature: The safe zone feature the MyGabb app has now been extended to be compatible with the Gabb Z2 phone.
- Improved the account confirmation screen during login and account creation.
- Improved notifications screen by removing the red border around individual notifications.
- Improved location accuracy and reliability of devices.
- Fixed issue where all contacts were not being added to a device when one or more contacts had a photo.
- When adding a new device, the gender field is now blank by default.
- Fixed issue where the MyGabb app on the Z2 phone was occasionally crashing.
- Fixed issue where notifications from the MyGabb app were showing incorrect devices.
- Fixed various screens on the Z2 MyGabb app where buttons and important elements were hidden.
- Fixed issue where the MyGabb app on the Z2 device showed an error with the QR code even when the device had a strong signal.
- Fixed issue where the devices that guardians were assigned to on the MyGabb app were occasionally changing or showing up incorrectly. (SC-141)
- Fixed issue where devices showed as offline when they had a strong signal.
- Fixed problem where MyGabb app would occasionally log users out.
- Fixed issue with GabbGo where custom tasks were showing coin rewards instead of the custom rewards.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect phone for my daughter
We purchased this phone for our 7th grade daughter. What we love about this is that it does what we need it to and that is we can call and text her. There is also a location device on it as well which allows me to see where she is at at all times. We loved this aspect of it as she likes to take walks with her dog and we know where she is as well. We don’t have to worry about her getting on the internet anytime she wants at school and messing with social media as we have seen how much of a distraction it can be at her age. Not a fan of social media at this age as well as it can leave the teens with insecurities and pressures that wouldn’t typically come up until later in life. The phone itself is of high quality and the delivery of phone calls and texts works and sounds like my Apple phone. I would recommend this to all parents who do not want to worry or monitor their child’s activity on their phones constantly.
This app mostly does what it says but I'm finding things are falling short of being truly useful. Yes I can see the GPS, text and call, and assign tasks. BUT... 1- the app is constantly dropping me off and I keep having to re-log in which is incredibly annoying. How do I get alerts if I'm not logged in? There's no quick way to log with face or touch ID, have to enter actual info or click passwords and go through that whole multi step process, multiple times/day. 2- I can assign tasks but there's no way to keep track of coins on the app side. Kid can use them to feed the pet (which is somewhat fun but totally useless, and actually a distraction) but I can't see how many coins she's earned or for which tasks and there's no way for me to quantify any real reward. 3- can only assign three tasks at a time...? Why the limit and why so low? 4-the app overall is kind of clunky and unintuitive. Settings/profile/Go make no sense. You can set alarms but only on the device, not in the app. Can't change the name of her primary contact to "mom", it's locked as my full name which she doesn't like... etc, etc....
Everything about GABB is what we wanted!
We bought our son a GABB phone through Colin Kartchner’s influence about a year ago. We tried looking for just a flip phone through Verizon but it was still $37 a month and had internet features which we did not want for our younger son. Literally wanted only it to be a phone and texting capabilities. We decided to upgrade to the Z2 phone and do Gabb’s trade in program; decided to give our son the capabilities to send pictures via text because he is responsible and understands our expectations. Love that they added the GPS capability now so that my husband and I both have access to his location as well as reminders to charge my sons phone when it is getting low. GABB has way exceeded our expectations and the phone and plan is BEEY reasonable priced. PLUS I feel like my son is protected from all the dangers of the internet, Snapchat and other apps kids DON’T need!🙌🏼
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gabb Wireless, Inc.
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Gabb Wireless, 2022
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.