MyGarden Notebook allows you to quickly track the development and progress of all your vegetable, herb and flower gardens.
Gardens are created and tracked by year. Separate sections for Gardens, Photos, Logs and To-Do. Now you can compare and learn from previous and future years.
Enter your Plant List for Garden Center shopping. Take photos of your plants receipt, tag and growth.
Layout for graphically locating the plants from your Plant List. Move them around into their proper location within your garden.
Log entries to track bloom dates or harvest dates and amounts, the application of soil amendments and sprays, growing conditions, pests and diseases.
To-Do entries to remind you of care and cultivation requirements.
Track your vegetable garden or deck flower/herb containers this year, then duplicate them to get a quick start on next year.
MyGarden Notebook does not come preloaded with plant data or photos. It only tracks information and photos you have added yourself.
With MyGarden Notebook you can:
- Track your gardens progress such as growing conditions, pests and diseases, soil amendments
- Build a plant list to track individual plant names and varieties, pests and diseases
- Graphically locate plants in your garden
- Take pictures to track your garden and plants progress
- Add Log entries to track bloom dates or harvest dates and amounts
- Track To-Dos and schedule a reminder notification
- Keep notes about the garden and individual plant varieties
- Compare previous years layout and rotate plant locations
- Track multiple gardens
- Duplicate a garden to get a quick start on a new year
- Print your gardens Plant List or Layout for shopping
- Email or print a garden to share or archive
- Email or print a photo
- Support for different garden types: Seed Tray, Countertop Hydroponic, Container, Elevated Planter, Cold Frame, Raised Bed, Greenhouse, Small and Large Plot
- Custom garden type with user selectable garden scale and plant density
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added: To-Do completion
- Fixed: Help and Version History did not display correctly on device rotation
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So far I really like this app! I’ve not tried a lot so maybe there’s better out there but for now this does the trick. I like how you can upload photos to track progress, and layout your garden to remember so I don’t have to keep those ugly plastic tags. One request is to allow multiple people to view the same account as I share gardening responsibility so it would be great if she could view too. Hoping this gets added soon so I can upgrade to 5-stars, thank you!
I like this app so far because i can give description of my plants give me date when i planted them upload picture of them. The type of disses they might have! The type of soil i have. Can you add also the type of plant grow in different soil ? And a type of diseases grow in every plant like for example mine is mostly vegetable! And also it would be nice also if you add fertilizer in every type of soil! I don't mind paying apps that worth it to use in all my plants. Can you make it paid one time! no subs!
Could be a really good app .. but
Update I really like this app
It needs some some work and could be exceptional with a little work.
Larger text size esp on dates General info on gardens boxes dont expand, Print photos? The pages print from first to last?
The layout icons def need different colors or null. Just the words would be fine with me. Haven't found to print the Logs?? Important.
Wold love to see this app worked on It would be a pretty decent app.
The developer, Stephen Lindeman, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stephen Lindeman
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.