MyGarden Notebook allows you to quickly track the development and progress of all your vegetable, herb and flower gardens.
Gardens are created and tracked by year. Separate sections for Gardens, Photos, Logs and To-Do. Now you can compare and learn from previous and future years.
Enter your Plant List for Garden Center shopping. Take photos of your plants receipt, tag and growth.
Layout for graphically locating the plants from your Plant List. Move them around into their proper location within your garden.
Log entries to track bloom dates or harvest dates and amounts, the application of soil amendments and sprays, growing conditions, pests and diseases.
To-Do entries to remind you of care and cultivation requirements.
Track your vegetable garden or deck flower/herb containers this year, then duplicate them to get a quick start on next year.
MyGarden Notebook does not come preloaded with plant data or photos. It only tracks information and photos you have added yourself.
With MyGarden Notebook you can:
- Track your gardens progress such as growing conditions, pests and diseases, soil amendments
- Build a plant list to track individual plant names and varieties, pests and diseases
- Graphically locate plants in your garden
- Take pictures to track your garden and plants progress
- Add Log entries to track bloom dates or harvest dates and amounts
- Track To-Dos and schedule a reminder notification
- Keep notes about the garden and individual plant varieties
- Compare previous years layout and rotate plant locations
- Track multiple gardens
- Duplicate a garden to get a quick start on a new year
- Print your gardens Plant List or Layout for shopping
- Email or print a garden to share or archive
- Email or print a photo
- Support for different garden types: Seed Tray, Countertop Hydroponic, Container, Elevated Planter, Cold Frame, Raised Bed, Greenhouse, Small and Large Plot
- Custom garden type with user selectable garden scale and plant density
- Added: To-Do completion
- Fixed: Help and Version History did not display correctly on device rotation
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far I really like this app! I’ve not tried a lot so maybe there’s better out there but for now this does the trick. I like how you can upload photos to track progress, and layout your garden to remember so I don’t have to keep those ugly plastic tags. One request is to allow multiple people to view the same account as I share gardening responsibility so it would be great if she could view too. Hoping this gets added soon so I can upgrade to 5-stars, thank you!
I like this app so far because i can give description of my plants give me date when i planted them upload picture of them. The type of disses they might have! The type of soil i have. Can you add also the type of plant grow in different soil ? And a type of diseases grow in every plant like for example mine is mostly vegetable! And also it would be nice also if you add fertilizer in every type of soil! I don't mind paying apps that worth it to use in all my plants. Can you make it paid one time! no subs!
Everything you need to keep track of your garden
Only 4 stars because it’s not cloud or export enabled. Otherwise, This is all I need to manage my germination station and 3 gardens. Todo list is perfect for those things you forget while shopping, refreshing water or any number of things. Great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.