The year-round family gift registry for Christmas, birthday, baby, and weddings.
Your family members’ gift ideas go into Giftster and out comes a simpler way to give and get gifts that matter most... without the anxiety.
“I searched iTunes and played around with a few different apps and the one wish list app that has really worked for me that I am loving is called Giftster…was not only easy for me to use but easy for my family to use as well.” -- Laura Wittmann, orgjunkie.com
Giftster is the original lifetime gift registry, connecting family and close friends around gift giving occasions. Set it up once and use it year after year.
Features and Benefits
* Invite your family members to join your own private gift idea sharing group
* Join an existing group created from the app or the giftster.com website.
* Add a Secret Santa draw to your group at giftster.com and discover your secret pick and Secret Santa rules on your iOS device. Exclude picks and reuse a previous draw, too.
* Choice of privacy settings - make your lists private, shared only with groups, or public - for everyone to see in search or only those who have your list link
* Mark gift ideas reserved or purchased so others don’t buy a duplicate gift
* The list maker cannot see the status of items on their own lists
* Add gift ideas to other member's lists, hidden from the list maker but everyone else can see them. How fun is that?
* Avoid duplicate gifts, poor gift choices, or having to rely only on gift cards
* Adding an item to your list is as simple as jotting an idea on a piece of paper
* Rank gift ideas with a 5 star system
* Use Giftster just for your own wishlists, and decide to share them later
* Special features for public lists to make shopping your birthday, wedding or baby registry fun
* Simple to invite other to join using your device’s address book
* Already a member at giftster.com? Log in the same way and all your lists, groups, and events are instantly visible on your device.
How Giftster works
With Giftster you become part of a small social network connecting family and close friends around gift giving occasions.
If this is your first time using Giftster, you won't have any family or friends connected yet.
Once you connect one or more of your family into a group, each family member logs in to update their own wish lists, and to view and reserve gifts on each other’s lists.
- Everyone in your family can connect to you with this App - we built a version of Giftster that runs on just about every device.
- Giftster instantly synchronizes changes to all devices, including your account at giftster.com.
- Requires a network data connection or wifi to operate.
This is release 5.2 of the app; got feedback? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-612-216-5112.
New! Each list item shows the date it was added or edited, so you know freshest items
New! Giftster supports the larger iPhone screen sizes
Fixed - Scrolling inside description field on my lists
Fixed - in app browser shows full window
Fixed - other known bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for families!
I love this app. It’s been so great for my large family. I just wish it had a few more options. I’d love to be able to organize things by website or at least indicate what website it’s from in the teaser. That way it will be easy for me to purchase multiple items from the same site. It would also be nice to be able to organize the members of the list by family. Just some thoughts. Thank you!!!
Great Concept, but VERY Glitchy
Listen, I love this app because there’s not really anything like it out there, but as soon as a competitor comes along with an app that really works, I’ll move on, no question.
Good luck trying to upload a photo or getting the “fetch” feature to work the way it’s supposed to. I’d say 75% of the time I can’t even get it to pull up the upload photo option, and the few times it does work, it doesn’t actually upload anything.
The fetch data option usually works, but occasionally it pulls in photos of the wrong product...which then requires you to save you own photo and manually upload it (and you already read how that goes).
If you’re good with manually writing in everything and trust that your family/friends will find the item that way, then you should be fine. But if your family is anything like mine and you need photos to help them out, just be aware that you’re in for a frustrating time.
Developer Response ,
Alyssa sorry you are temporarily having to put up with an issue affecting inserting images from your phone into your items. We have a fix but are at code freeze for December. Tip: with add image you can pull any image from the web to add to your items, no local image needed. Also, have you tried giftster.com on your computer as well? You'll love that version too.
Reliable, Clever, and Easy To Use!
I'm a busy mom and this has decreased the chaos at Christmas time like you wouldn't believe! Even the people in our family who don't have smartphones can use it with the website and now we can get the perfect gift for them every time! It's simple, clean design makes it easy for the grandparents to use. Not only does it have lists that you can reserve and purchase items from, but they also have a gift preferences page that can help you learn more about things they may want that aren't on the list. So many other great features too! I can't tell you how much this has helped my family. After searching and searching for something like this I finally found Giftster and can easily say it's the best wish list/gift registry there is out there!
- MyGiftster Corporation
- 40.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 - 2020 MyGiftster Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.