myHome v8 is the most complete HomeKit® App - now with Backup & Restore
myHome is the most complete app for HomeKit compatible home automation - there is no better choice
myHome - the complete and comfortable and fancy way to control all of your HomeKit compatible home automation accessories on any of your iOS devices. It is fully translated to English, German and Italian.
myHome is designed to control all types of HomeKit compatible devices, services and characteristics and is widely customizable to your needs.
myHome configures and controls your home
- management of your accessories and services, including category filtering
- rooms and zones, personal photos can be assigned
- assign individual icons to rooms, zones, groups and scenes
- scenes and triggers can be organized in folders
- service groups, can control common characteristics with one finger tip
- and time and event based triggers incl. iBeacon support for event based triggers
- full camera support
- using AND/OR in trigger conditions
- showing which timer triggers are going to be executed next
- log that shows what has been executed incl. current activities log
- weekday restrictions in all triggers
- duplicating scenes and triggers
- LBE scanner to scan your bluetooth devices
- Siri shortcuts can be used to toggle triggers (enable/disable)
myHome supports all iOS devices and comes with
- 4 different today extensions ("widgets") for home overview, favorite scenes, services and service groups and cameras
- Apple Watch app with unlimited Complications
- Context menus for shortcuts and almost everywhere in the app
- Handoff to handover from watch to iPhone or iPad
- iBeacon support
- Siri shortcut support for enabling/disabling triggers and to show cameras
- You can save your HomeKit setup codes in the app. There is an automatic synchronization to all devices. The codes can also be exported as a PDF and also be viewed on the Apple Watch
- backup and restore your home setup to support an emergency situation
If it's not in myHome, it's not in HomeKit (at least for developers)
Requires iOS 15+
Visit http://myhome-app.com for more impressions
Your feedback and suggestions are welcome.
v8.0.1: fix when having issues with Apple Watch sync
myHome 8 is a huge update for iOS 15
It‘s finally here: Backup & Restore your HomeKit setup to support an emergency situation.
Archive and restore saisonal scenes and triggers.
The user interface has been optimised in many ways.
The watch application has been optimised.
You can now define and configure as many complications as you want. Actualisation of complications has been improved.
Triggers list now visualises controlled scenes with miniature icons.
Time events and conditions in triggers have been improved.
Added In-App-Widgets for humidifiers and window blinds.
The widgets bar is now fixed and doesn’t scroll with the main view.
When assigning icons to rooms, zones, scenes, service groups, complications, you can now choose from more than 3.000 SF Symbols.
Last, not least… choose between default and two alternative app icons.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes on start up 11.2.1
App crashes on start up on iPhone X, 11.2.1
Keep up the good work!
MyHome - Home Automation app has been around for a long time. If I’m correct, it started off as a knockoff of the free Apple app of the same name given to developers as a sample of how HomeKit would work. It’s possible I’m mistaken, because there are many “MyHome” apps in the App Store. The point is, over the years this app has been maintained and has grown beyond what it was originally.
Why did I buy it? It was the latest feature addition that finally got me... support for iBeacons.
In all honesty, I didn’t really need another HomeKit app. However, I recently forayed into iBeacons. I looked around for a good HomeKit app that also supported iBeacons and discovered there are only 3 such apps in the App Store. MyHome, Beacon-Smart, and Kontrol. Of these, MyHome is the only app that is currently supported by its developers. The other two apps haven’t had an update in over a year, and a lot has changed with the iPhone in the last year. So kudos to the developers behind MyHome!
The iBeacon feature worked great.
IBeacons are required by Apple’s standard to have a UUID, a Major ID, and a Minor ID. The UUID is supposed to stand for all the beacons in a certain place, like your house. The Major ID is for more specific areas like a room, and the Minor ID identifies the specific iBeacon in that room. MyHome only uses the UUID and ignores the Major and Minor. This is not a problem. You can always give an iBeacon a different UUID. I was just surprised after having researched all about iBeacons. The point is, when you setup your iBeacon, you don’t really need to deal with the Major and Minor settings when using MyHome.
The MyHome app did crash on me once, but only once so far. I guess it didn’t like what I was doing.
The UI of the app is a little messy looking. There’s a lot in the app, and it all looks a little smashed in there! But the functionality of the app seems to be good.
I’m going to take a break from iBeacons for a while. I was trying to use an iBeacon for micro-presence to trigger events as I walked in a room. The signal strength of the iBeacon I was testing was too strong on its lowest TX setting, and the signal went through the walls of the room and was picked up by MyHome... triggering those events even when I wasn’t in the room. So this iBeacon I have doesn’t work for what I want it to do.
I don’t know if this problem could be solved by using an app, fine tuning signal strengths to trigger an event only when the signal is of a certain strength or distance? In order to make the iBeacon i have work, the distance to trigger the event couldn’t be more than 1 or 2 meters, as many rooms are just a little over 3m x 3m. If something like this is possible, it sure would be an awesome feature! Oh, and consider this a request! :)
Anyway, nice job guys, and keep up the good work!
Crashes constantly. Unable to use
Crashes every time I try and add a temperature trigger
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Joerg Wissemann
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2021 JotWee
- In-App Purchases
- lovingly donation $4.99
- awesome donation $11.99
- little donation $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.