Looking for a hospital phone number? Need a quick medical reference? Want to update your colleagues on a patient's status or communicate with your team members?
MyHospital provides a suite of tools for communicating and working more efficiently in medical centers throughout the United States. From a detailed database of hospital department and floor numbers at your fingertips the MyHospital App also offers the latest medical references from MDpocket.com. Have all your medical information, the places you call, and communicate with your team right inside the MyHospital app. Whether you are a physician, nurse, medical student, pharmacist, respiratory therapist or other staff working in a medical center this app will provide the tools you need.
● Over 3000 hospital/medical center locations in the United States
● Detailed listing of departments, and floors in each hospital or medical center
● One click dialing for hospital numbers (departments and floors)
● Group chatting with secure HIPAA compliant texting
● Check In/Out to notify your team you arrived or are leaving
● Medical references available inside the app from MDpocket.com
- Medical reference cards are now available in MyHospital! Go to MDpocket.com to get started!
- Users can now easily submit phone number changes. See an inaccurate phone number anywhere in the app you can now submit it for a rapid correction. Simply long hold on the number to submit a correction.
- Teams can now be created inside of subscribed hospitals.
- Fixed a bug with Face ID locking users out of the app.
- Layout and UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- WEB APPLICATIONS & DATA INTEGRATION COMPANY
- 51.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 MedInfo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 4 Hospital Premier Monthly $6.99
- 1 Additional Hospital Monthly $0.99
- One Premier Membership Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.