Care at your fingertips
Manage your health care from anywhere, at any time with myHP. From finding a doctor in your insurance plan and making an appointment to checking deductibles, it’s all on your mobile phone.
With myHP you can:
• Log on using Touch & Face ID
• Find care covered by your insurance plan
• See and send insurance plan messages in your InBox
• See cost estimates for your office visit, test or procedure
• Find a doctor, hospital or clinic near you
• Find an Urgent Care clinic near you and view wait times
• Make and manage appointments and add them to your calendar
• Refill prescriptions via mail
• View test and lab results and immunization records for you and your family
• Check your deductible, health savings account and flexible spending account balances
• See claims and EOBs from doctor visits, labs, x-rays, prescriptions and more.
• Use Quick Pay to pay a clinic bill
• Access your member ID card in one click
• Get contact information for HealthPartners clinics, Member Services or the 24/7 CareLine® service
We have added "Your Care team" to the My Care tab, making it easier to schedule appointment with your current care team....check it out!
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app but 1 request
This is one of the most useful apps on my phone. I always have access to my card, my in network choices, and my account status. I travel for business and this helps me pick providers when I'm in a new place.
I do have one request. I am able to see all medical cards on my family account but I can't see all medical appointments. Specifically, I want the option to see my minor child's appointments as well. I understand keeping my wife's appointments private.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you enjoy our app. We would love to hear more about your request and how we can help. Email us email@example.com !
Pharmacy says call provider. Provider says call pharmacy. Web app does not list my clinic. It lists a different clinic. My doctor is not listed at that clinic. Submit email for help, and explain the situation. They respond by telling me to make an appt. using the steps I just said do not work. After more than a week of this nonsense, I call any number I can find and only get automated messages telling me to contact my pharmacy directly. Press any button that sounds like I will get to talk to a human, as that is no longer the last option on the list. They are cordial, but tell me my doctor now works at the location that doesn’t show him. They also say they can no longer leave a message for this department directly. So he transfers me to that clinic. I stupidly try their phone options only to get in the trap and speak to no one. And now I do not know what number to call because I didn’t dial it, I was merely transferred. Go back onto the app, and check this location my doctor is supposed to now be at. The clinic is not listed. Go on the internet and google the clinic. It is now called something else, and show a different city. Go back on the app and select THAT clinic and my doctor comes right up, and I make an appt. in 3.5 seconds. By the way, the clinic that he now shows up at, was the very same clinic that he did not show up at , for the last two weeks! UUUUUUHG!
And one more thing, I STILL HAVE SPOKEN TO NO ONE ABOUT MY PRESCRIPTION REFILL!!!
Incredibly useful but 1 request!
I'd love to give HealthPartners ★★★★★ but I can't until the app is renamed to “HealthPartners”.
I have an onslaught of apps on my phone so I usually use the iPhone’s search feature to pull up apps by name. Every time I go to search for “Health” or “HealthPartners” I have to delete what I wrote and rewrite "MyHP." This is incredibly annoying and on top of it just being an annoyance the branding doesn't even make sense. HP® is the company name for former Hewlett-Packard, a tech company. The MyHP branding doesn’t fit for HealthPartners, and quite frankly it’s borderline copyright abuse of the HP® registered trademark.
Please update the app name and you’ll receive the five stars you deserve.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 38.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 HealthPartners
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.