Care at your fingertips
Manage your health care from anywhere, at any time with myHP. From finding a doctor in your insurance plan and making an appointment to checking deductibles, it’s all on your mobile phone.
With myHP you can:
• Log on using Touch ID
• Find care covered by your insurance plan
• See and send insurance plan messages in your InBox
• See cost estimates for your office visit, test or procedure
• Find a doctor, hospital or clinic near you
• Find an Urgent Care clinic near you and view wait times
• Make and manage appointments and add them to your calendar
• Refill prescriptions via mail
• View test and lab results and immunization records for you and your family
• Check your deductible, health savings account and flexible spending account balances
• See claims and EOBs from doctor visits, labs, x-rays, prescriptions and more.
• Use Quick Pay to pay a clinic bill
• Access your member ID card in one click
• Get contact information for HealthPartners clinics, Member Services or the 24/7 CareLine® service
To keep your personal information protected, you’ll be asked to log on with your myHealthPartners username and password. If you’re a member or patient and don’t yet have an account, you can create one at healthpartners.com.
We have added the ability for some one between 13 and 17 years old to schedule an appointment at any of our clinics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful app but 1 request
This is one of the most useful apps on my phone. I always have access to my card, my in network choices, and my account status. I travel for business and this helps me pick providers when I'm in a new place.
I do have one request. I am able to see all medical cards on my family account but I can't see all medical appointments. Specifically, I want the option to see my minor child's appointments as well. I understand keeping my wife's appointments private.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you enjoy our app. We would love to hear more about your request and how we can help. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org !
Needs a little more work
I like a lot about this system particularly access to the list of upcoming appointments, ability to cancel an appointment on line, scheduling and test results.
I liked it more when I could easily contact my provider by email if I had a follow up question. Now I have to call.
The dental services are not well integrated into this system. If you try to make a dental appointment with your preferred times you just get a call and are asked when you want to schedule an appointment. The billing is also not integrated into the regular medical billing.
What's the point?
So I tried this app and don't understand why it exists. I was told the My Health Partners apps and online account would allow me to view test results, contact doctors and see prescriptions. I navigated all the functions and it's basically another search engine. As a topper, most of the doctor searches result in an error message. Give me something that's useful to improve the patients experience with health care!!!!!
- 56 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 HealthPartners
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.