Are you avoiding buying on eBay because getting outbid too often? Make buying on eBay fun again!
Myibidder Bid Sniper is a sniper for eBay buyers that places the last seconds bids to increase your chances to win.
Finally it's here on the App Store bundled with 10 free snipes.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
PPS means Pay Per Snipe. The app comes with 10 free snipes. You can purchase additional snipes at any time directly from the app.
We count won snipes only. All snipes less than 10 (USD, GBP, AUD) are free.
When your balance is zero, you'll get one free snipe within 24 hours.
The application uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 150,000 snipes weekly.
Required to start:
1. Create an account for sniping from within the app or using https://www.myibidder.com/login/signup
2. Link your eBay account to the sniper from within the app or using https://www.myibidder.com/main/ebay
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. Sniping does not guarantee winning. You have to meet eBay's and seller's requirements in order to win.
Make sure your snipe is ready (added & activated) at least 3 minutes in advance.
2. It will snipe the exact amount you set. If nobody bid higher, you will win at the lowest possible price just enough to outbid the previous bidder by one increment only.
That means you have to set your absolute maximum when snipping.
The default time of sniping is about 5 seconds. If you need to change it, you can enable "My Time" option in your device's Settings.
3. You can stop sniping if you have at least 1-2 minutes to go by setting "OFF" on "Activate" and saving your changes.
4. It's also technically not possible to show the current bid in real-time in the app. Tap "Refresh" icon to get the current status.
5. This is a sniper, not a monitoring tool. What it does -- it places your bids on last seconds. It does not do monitoring, alarm or send notifications in real time.
6. Groups is a feature to limit the number of items you want to win. When using Groups, please make sure the items are at least 1-2 minutes apart, otherwise you can win both.
Quick instructions on how to get started:
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
We are here to help.
If you managed to read up to this point, please contact us with a short story on how excited you are, and we will credit your account with free snipes. Yes, that easy!
The number of free snipes depends on the story.
* Improved eBay account linking for better reliability (make sure you link your eBay account for the snipes to work)
* Added "Pull to refresh" on some screens
* Improved Watch List access
* Fixed an issue when adding a new item while browsing eBay
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tech support is a STALKER BEWARE
I have lost multiple items even though I was the highest bidder. I contacted Tech support and got a STALKER. He not only couldn’t help me but, He has emailed me 14 times after I told him not to write me back. My problem is the app keeps disconnecting from Ebay and I asked what could be causing this, it’s happened over the last couple of years. He said that it’s not possible. I sent him a screenshot of the last time it happened in May and he said that has nothing to do with this, That was back in May. That’s when i said don’t reply to me anymore. 14 emails later do yourself a favor and Stay Away!
This guy has contacted me 5 more times today since I wrote this review
This is not a fake review it’s exactly what happened. The developer blames me for not linking the account, I had already won items and lost some due to my bids being to low. How did I win any if my account wasn’t linked. I rmn reviews and then seeing the responses from how the customer gets blamed for for whatever problems occur if they leaveždlxppp!"”0
Developer Response ,
This is a fake review. He lost a snipe because he failed to link his eBay account while sending unrelated screenshots, and then started bombing with bogus messages and claiming tech support is stalking him. I wish I could help.
I have used this auto bidding app for quite a few years now, on my phone, since I am always away from my PC. I can’t count how many times it has managed to win auctions for me when I don’t have a chance to be watching till the last second. Another great benefit is that I can commit to a maximum price and have peace of mind that I won’t get anxious and bid too much on an item. Gone are the days of having to remember to be present at the end of an auction, watching the seconds tick down while I get all sweaty and tense with my fingers on the mouse. Now all I have to do is set a maximum price and let Myibidder do its thing! Thanks for creating a flawless app. It’s has t failed me once.
I’ve used this for several years after another bidder app I’d used for years became flakey and unreliable. I don’t understand why people are having trouble with this app if they are using it properly, remembering to save after setting their bid. You don’t even have to be online for the bid to work. Set it and forget it. It has never failed me. I bought 50 bids, didn’t use the app for about year, and when I came back to ebay, my bids were still there waiting for me. Amazing! So I’m happy with it. Thanks for keeping it working.
- Azoteca Software LLC
- 10.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012+ Myibidder.com
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 10 Snipes $2.99
- Bundle of 3 Snipes $0.99
- Bundle of 20 Snipes $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.