Control your home or business easily with a Jablotron alarm system.
The MyJABLOTRON application is designed for owners and users of Jablotron alarm systems. It allows you to monitor and control your Jablotron alarm system remotely from your phone.
With the application you'll be able to control your Jablotron 100, OASIS, AZOR, GD-04K or ATHOS alarm systems and view the Logbook of supported devices such as tracking units or car alarms.
With our application you'll be able to:
- See all of your Jablotron systems under one account
- ARM/DISARM the whole system or selected sections
- Switch ON / Switch OFF programmable outputs in your system
- Check the current status and event history of the system
- Set up notifications (arming, disarming, alarms, pictures and more) for selected contacts using SMS, EMAIL or PUSH notification
- Share your alarm system with your family, friends or colleagues
- Changing the user code
- Blocking a device
- View graphs of installed thermometers or pulse meters
- Browse images from your devices
- View the position of your cars
- Use complete fleet management (driver, car, fuel purchases and history of your routes)
- Landscape mode for photos
Before you can use this application and control your alarm system via MyJABLOTRON, the system must be registered to the Jablotron Cloud service.
You may register by yourself at www.myjablotron.com or contact any Jablotron certified service partner. Once the registration is finished you will receive your account information using the email address provided during the process. This will allow you to control your alarm system via the jablonet.net website as well as using this application.
A note to our users: For your convenience and security, while it is being used the application needs to check the status of your alarm system frequently (when the application is running in the foreground). This may affect the battery life of your phone.
Thanks for using MyJABLOTRON. Let's try a new update with some features.
- redesign and optimization of the Notification module
- new functionalities associated with notifications within MySERVICES
- improvement of LOGBOOK module
- fixed control via Apple Watch + indication of segment configuration error
- display of the total number of blocking peripherals during control
- application optimization to increase stability
- a few other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is not working well; please provide all functionality for end users
I like Jablotron system for home alarm and automation. It’s very reliable and functional. But MyJablotron app just disappointed me. It’s difficult to use it due to numerous defects, slow and unstable work. And for a few last months it’s unusable at all because shows my Jablotron system configuration for 2017, i.e. two year old.
Another point I’d like to pay attention of Jablotron creators is disabling some functionality from end user and moving it to installers. I completely understand this business model but there are many end users (including myself) who installed Jablotron system without installing companies. Moreover, Jablotron expands their system to home automation and here it’s just impractical to apply to installer each time you need to adjust some parameters of your home automation system. Dear Jablotron people, please make your solution fully functional for end users.
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, Thank you for the feedback. We are very sorry that you are not fully satisfied with our application. If you have a problem with displaying your system data, in most cases it is not an application problem, but the issue of the system configuration in CLOUD. Please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your installation information (registration code of the control unit) and we will be happy to check the status of your installation. We will also be pleased if you send us your functionality suggestions that you would like to welcome as an end user in MyJABLOTRON application. Sincerely, JABLOTRON development team.
Not recommended at least in Lebanon
We’ve paid money for a horrible service, it works a day & the second no so we use the electric appliances manually as if we have no automation. I hated it as for the past 2 year it was a nightmare, 2 days ago just because of its security the heater was on for the whole night and i was not able to switch it off even from the main electical panel so in the coming 2 days the company who installed it will be coming to remove this whole failing system. It is a big fail!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JABLOTRON ALARMS a.s.
- 180.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 JABLOTRON ALARMS, a.s.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.