myKegel is your most personal & customizable trainer to help you perform Kegel exercise easily and professionally. It’s very simple to use, powerful, customizable, and respects your privacy.
## Key Features ##
- Elegant and straightforward design.
- Clear and precise instructions to let you know how to perform Kegel exercise.
- Universal App, so it runs on all your iPhone and iPad devices.
- Background Operation option, so you can keep exercising while enjoying your favourite apps!
- Progress tracking feature of your different exercise parameters over time.
- 6 Daily Reminders.
- 40 Normal Levels (each level has two sets).
- Buttons' sounds, visual, voice, and vibration cues.
- Introduction to Kegel exercise, the benefits, and myKegel.
- Up to 30 Custom Levels of your choice to create (custom name and up to 6 sets).
- 10 different wallpapers available so you can pick one that suits your personality!
- Custom reminders’ message of your choice.
Respects your privacy:
- Face ID, Touch ID, and Passcode options, so only you can open myKegel.
- Discrete App icon and name.
- Discrete reminder message with the option of customizing it.
## What is Kegel Exercise? ##
Kegel is an easy exercise that improves the sexual health of women and men, when done regularly. The exercise itself consists of contracting and releasing the Pelvic Floor muscle, also known as PC or PF muscle (the one you contract when holding urine), so you can do it anytime, anywhere!
## Kegel Exercise Benefits ##
Kegel exercise has many benefits for both women and men:
- Increases the blood flow to the genital area, hence, better erections for men.
- Helps curing Premature Ejaculation (PE) and Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
- Helps curing Urinary Incontinence or "leaking' of urine.
- Increases the intensity of orgasms.
- Makes childbirth easier, also restoring the vaginal area after giving birth.
- Strengthens and reduces pain in the prostate & lowers the risk of having Hemorrhoids.
- Increases overall pleasure during inter-course.
Your feedback and support are very important to us!
If you have any questions/suggestions/problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Also it would be great if you can spare a minute to rate/review myKegel!
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/mykegel
Please turn back ON any reminders that may be turned off by this update!
Since the last myKegel update, a bug has been discovered that affects the reminders operations, specifically for users who had reminders already set. And in order to fix the problem, all reminders have to be canceled and re-enabled. My apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.
Ratings and Reviews
Best in its Class!
I've tried many of the Kegel exercise apps (at least 8 others) and this is clearly the most functional, versatile, easiest to use app among the bunch. I also believe it is clearly the best value for the price. I highly recommend it!
Could be better
I would give this app a higher score but for two annoying things. First for foremost, why on earth would the developer make you sign in with a password every time I use the app (which due to recent prostate surgery is every hour). This is an exercise app, not a banking app. Who cares if anyone else can access this. Just very annoying. The second thing that could be improved upon is that the reminder page only allows for six reminders. My doctor wants me to be doing this exercise 10-15 times per day.
Developer Response ,
I would like to thank you very much for your feedback and honest review.
Regarding the Passcode feature, please note that it is completely optional (it’s OFF by default when you first install myKegel), so you can disable it anytime in the ‘Settings’ tab.
As for the Reminders feature, it indeed provides up to 6 daily reminders in the meantime, but I’am also very excited to let you know that this specific feature of myKegel is being completely re-written to provide much more flexibility and customization options than what it provides right now, so hang on tight, and keep an eye on that update!
Again, thank you for taking the time providing me with your feedback and suggestions, I really do appreciate it :)
This app would be more useful if it allowed for a level to be used for x number of days rather than just once. Those recovering from surgery might stay on the same level for weeks!
- Mohamed Hany
- 12.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © StillCode
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.