myKegel is your most personal & customizable trainer to help you perform Kegel exercise easily and professionally. It’s very simple to use, powerful, customizable, and respects your privacy.
## Key Features ##
- Elegant and straightforward design.
- Clear and precise instructions to let you know how to perform Kegel exercise.
- Universal App, so it runs on all your iPhone and iPad devices.
- Background Operation option, so you can keep exercising while enjoying your favorite apps!
- Progress tracking feature of your different exercise parameters over time.
- 6 Daily Reminders.
- 40 Normal Levels (each level has two sets).
- Buttons' sounds, visual, voice, and vibration cues.
- Introduction to Kegel exercise, the benefits, and myKegel.
- Up to 30 Custom Levels of your choice to create (with custom name and up to 6 sets).
- 10 different wallpapers available so you can pick one that suits your personality!
- Custom reminders’ message of your choice.
Respects your privacy:
- Face ID, Touch ID, and Passcode options, so only you can open myKegel.
- Discrete App icon and name.
- Discrete reminder message with the option of customizing it.
## What is Kegel Exercise? ##
Kegel is an easy exercise that improves the sexual health of women and men, when done regularly. The exercise itself consists of contracting and releasing the Pelvic Floor muscle, also known as PC or PF muscle (the one you contract when holding urine), so you can do it anytime, anywhere!
## Kegel Exercise Benefits ##
Kegel exercise has many benefits for both women and men:
- Increases the blood flow to the genital area, hence, better erections for men.
- Helps curing Premature Ejaculation (PE) and Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
- Helps curing Urinary Incontinence or "leaking' of urine.
- Increases the intensity of orgasms.
- Makes childbirth easier, also restoring the vaginal area after giving birth.
- Strengthens and reduces pain in the prostate & lowers the risk of having Hemorrhoids.
- Increases overall pleasure during inter-course.
Your feedback and support are very important to us!
If you have any questions/suggestions/problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Also it would be great if you can spare a minute to rate/review myKegel!
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/mykegel
Added support for all newly released iPhone and iPad models.
Minor enhancements and better compatibility, especially on iOS 13.
Minor bug fixes.
myKegel now requires iOS 12 or later.
Dark Mode support and more Reminders are coming in the next update. Stay tuned!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this app everyday. It does what I need, it’s versatile enough, and it’s well made. I can’t even remember but I think it was free. I may have paid to remove ads. But definitely worth whatever the cost was if any. The one thing I don’t like is that if I turn on Voice Cue it seems to default to full volume and I can’t figure out how to stop that. Turning the volume down before I start doesn’t seem to affect that. It still starts out at full volume. Maybe it’s user error. Idk. But I love the app anyway!
Best in its Class!
I've tried many of the Kegel exercise apps (at least 8 others) and this is clearly the most functional, versatile, easiest to use app among the bunch. I also believe it is clearly the best value for the price. I highly recommend it!
Could be better
I would give this app a higher score but for two annoying things. First for foremost, why on earth would the developer make you sign in with a password every time I use the app (which due to recent prostate surgery is every hour). This is an exercise app, not a banking app. Who cares if anyone else can access this. Just very annoying. The second thing that could be improved upon is that the reminder page only allows for six reminders. My doctor wants me to be doing this exercise 10-15 times per day.
Developer Response ,
I would like to thank you very much for your feedback and honest review.
Regarding the Passcode feature, please note that it is completely optional (it’s OFF by default when you first install myKegel), so you can disable it anytime in the ‘Settings’ tab.
As for the Reminders feature, it indeed provides up to 6 daily reminders in the meantime, but I’am also very excited to let you know that this specific feature of myKegel is being completely re-written to provide much more flexibility and customization options than what it provides right now, so hang on tight, and keep an eye on that update!
Again, thank you for taking the time providing me with your feedback and suggestions, I really do appreciate it :)
- Mohamed Hany
- 11.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © StillCode
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.