"Thank you for this app!! It has helped me keep track of my fats, carbs & protein to help me lose 15 lbs" - Pam
"Thank you. You have made it easier & more efficient for me to track & stay on a diet which is improving my health (lost 21 pounds in the first month & feel healthier). " - JJ
How MyKeto Helps You
1. We quickly help you learn and become an expert in the LCHF Ketogenic diet.
2. Our built-in macro nutrient calculator will help you determine how many calories, fats, carbs (netcarbs), and protein you should be consuming daily based on your body height, weight, activity level and gender.
3. Quickly refer to the allowed/disallowed foods reference guide any time you need to see what you can eat in order to stay in a state of ketosis. Searchable and filterable with serving amounts per netcarb.
4. Easily find low-carb, high fat recipes and meal prep ideas using our recipe feed and links.
5. Use the MyKeto Calorie and Carb daily tracker* to completely manage your diet and stay on track to losing weight.
*Daily MyKeto Calorie & Carb Counter function is an In-App Purchase*
- Add foods from the extensive FatSecret database or create your own custom presets.
- Add foods seamlessly via Barcode Scanner.
- Add meals to your daily log and see a calculated breakdown of how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins you have remaining for the day.
- Easily look at previous days to see what you ate.
- See your weight loss progress and macro consumption breakdown over time with our Charts and Graphs section.
- Synced online across all of your devices, never lose your data.
- Fitbit & Apple HealthKit integration syncs all your weight, water, macro, and blood glucose data!
What is the Ketogenic Diet?
The Ketogenic diet is a fast-growing low carbohydrate, high fat (lchf) diet similar to the Paleo diet, Atkins or any other meal plan that aims to limit carb intake. The main difference between a regular low carb diet plan and a keto diet plan is the amount of carbohydrates and proteins allowed on a daily basis. Keep in mind, the Keto diet is not a 'fad' and has been medically researched for hundreds of years.It is one of the only LCHF diets that has significant scientific evidence backing it.
Compared to the western diet which consists largely of highly-refined carbohydrates, Ketosis, the utilization of fat ketones instead of glucose, can offer a lot of health advantages. Most people start a ketogenic diet because they want to lose weight fast and consistently. However, scientific research suggests that ketosis goes further than that, such as lowering your blood pressure, risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, improving skin conditions and dental health, mood stabilization, and increasing energy levels.
MyKeto Diet Guide, Macro Calculator & NetCarb Tracking:
-The Basics: Zero to Low-Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein – Dropping into Ketosis.
-The Benefits: Backed by scientific studies, not by fad homeopathic guru practitioners.
-Side-Effects of the Diet: Yes, a low carb keto state is not completely awesome.
-Debunk Myths: Large amounts of fat, especially saturated fat, can’t be healthy, right? Wrong, it is when eating the right macros proportion.
-How to Get Started: 5 easy steps you can do to start burning fat (ketones) today.
-Allowed Food List: Zero to low carb listings with serving amounts
-Not Allowed Food List: Moderate to high carb listings with serving amounts
-Low Carbohydrate Recipe Links
-Live Keto Recipes Feed Automatically Updated
-Daily Calorie, Net-Carb, Fat, & Protein Tracker & Counter (In-App Purchase)
The information in this app is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. MyKeto encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
For Support Issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Various Bug Fixes
*Home Log tab remains on active tab you left it on after closing app
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for a while now. It use to work pretty reliably. Now it crashes constantly. I love the ease of use and the features. I paid for this app the first time. I don’t want to pay again. Please investigate and fix the crash. BTW, I have an iPhone 10R. And it’s operating system is updated. Thanks.
I used to love this app when on Keto. I took a Keto break for a few months and now back at it but now my app is crashing constantly after each food logged in my tracking.
I have the latest iOS update and not sure what else to do. I love this app and just wish it would work consistently again! When it works, it’s my favorite Keto app hands down.
Good, not Great
Pros It calculates net carbs, macro calculator, Keto information, Keto tips & recipes
Cons the food data base is not up to par. This is very important! Bar scan rarely recognizes food, a lot of food not in the data base and it’s not clear how to add it.
- Prestige Worldwide Apps LLC
- 30.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Prestige Worldwide Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Keto Diet Tracker, NetCarb Log $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.