MyKidsport is the companion app for the Kidsport GPS location device for kids. When your child is wearing Kidsport GPS, you will be able to see their location right on your mobile app. This will give you peace of mind, and children a greater sense of freedom when they should be focusing more on fun than on safety.
A missing child – for any length of time - is one of the worst scenarios for anyone who has raised or cares for children. In the Department of Justice’s most recent report, from 2012, over 58,000 children – almost 160 per day -- were abducted by non-family members In the United States alone. What is worse is that these figures represent only those instances in which a missing person report is filed. As a result, bringing children to crowded and/or unfamiliar places, such as the family summer vacation, ski slopes, or a weekend visit to an amusement park, can be scary. This fear can also be at its peak even when children are playing in the front yard or riding their bike around the neighborhood.
The Kidsport GPS tracking band is designed to give parents and caregivers peace of mind. Below list some of the key features of the total Kidsport GPS solution.
* Bands come in three sizes and will fit on children ages 4 and up
* Multiple colors including blue, green and pink
* Easy to use mobile and web applications allow parents to easily locate their children
* Easy activation of monthly plan ($9.95) and no contracts
* SOS button allows children to ALERT their parents of trouble
* If band is taken off, a PUSH alert is sent to parent
* Secure locking latch insures it’s difficult for “strangers” to take off
If you have questions or would like to purchase your own Kidsport GPS, go to www.kidsportgps.com or give us a call at 1-844-KIDS-GPS.
* Users can now view historical location breadcrumbs for last 30 days
* Improved performance and stability
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.