With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.
• The 'Create New Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
• We have recently added user registration. This is completely optional. You can still submit service requests and use the app without registering.
• If you have an account with LADWP.com you already have an account with MyLA311. The same account login can be used with both MyLA311 and LADWP.com.
• Registered accounts can now login and view all their service requests and the current status.
• More service request options.
• New bill pay options
• New city knowledge-base
You can also submit requests using our website: https://MyLA311.lacity.org
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but a few gaps
As noted by others, the maps only accept locations with a mailing address; the drag-n-drop pointer will jump to the closest building address even if the service site is around the corner or in a public park or on (or under) a bridge or viaduct. Also, the search functionality for types of requests isn’t very helpful - for example, I couldn’t find replacing damaged trash bin; had to phone the City services help line (which is very fast and friendly).
Amazing response and easy to use!
I was super frustrated by the Bureau of Sanitation’s automated phone system when I had a dead raccoon in my backyard. But thankfully part of the multiple recordings mentioned that you could place service requests online or through the app. So I tried it at about 8:30am and the bagged raccoon was gone by 10:30am! It was so easy to use, I’ll definitely keep it in my phone because it has lots of other useful info.
I can claim to have repaired many potholes around LA thanks to LA311. It doesn’t take more than a couple of days for them to go out and fix a pothole. Now, if I see a persistent pothole, I am sad because no one else apparently has called it in. They should add a point system to reward successful fixes.
And they should integrate parking enforcement with the app- for some odd reason, parking enforcement is separate
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.