With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.
• The 'Create New Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
• We have recently added user registration. This is completely optional. You can still submit service requests and use the app without registering.
• If you have an account with LADWP.com you already have an account with MyLA311. The same account login can be used with both MyLA311 and LADWP.com.
• Registered accounts can now login and view all their service requests and the current status.
• More service request options.
• New bill pay options
• New city knowledge-base
You can also submit requests using our website: https://MyLA311.lacity.org
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
- New vendors added to the Dockless Mobility
- Add new Private Property Violation Types
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but a few gaps
As noted by others, the maps only accept locations with a mailing address; the drag-n-drop pointer will jump to the closest building address even if the service site is around the corner or in a public park or on (or under) a bridge or viaduct. Also, the search functionality for types of requests isn’t very helpful - for example, I couldn’t find replacing damaged trash bin; had to phone the City services help line (which is very fast and friendly).
Great way to make a difference
Stop complaining that the city and it’s bureaucrats and politicians don’t do anything! You can use this app to report all kinds of public nuisances, and be completely amazed when things get fixed in less than a week. I have great success reporting potholes, tags, and badly parked scooters. Scooters will be picked up in hours, tags and potholes within a week.
Now, if we could only dial in an option for parking enforcement. With the camera and geolocation built in, all the information parking enforcement needs is right there in the app, but for some reason, we still have to call in, and wait for an operator, to report someone blocking a driveway.
Can I report the app to be fixed?
This app is just okay. If the city would go out and let someone professionally work on it, this app could be amazing and incredibly helpful to cleaning up and fixing issues in this city. I have gotten a handful of things taken care of over the last year that I’ve reported but the map is a mess and sometimes it’s just a nightmare to pinpoint the location that need aid. The best results I’ve had with this app are for trash pickup. And there are plenty of requests to be made with the massive heaps of trash all over this city because apparently the city of Los Angeles is one giant dumpster to its inhabitants.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- City of Los Angeles
- 108.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Armenian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 City of Los Angeles