Mylage provides the simplest way to accurately track your business mileage and expenses. Just one mile of driving for business equals you 54.5 cents, 10,000 miles will make $5,450. An average tax reimbursement using Mylage equals $6,500.
> Capture every mile
> Automatic classification
> Maximum deduction
Mylage is a convenient solution for all self-employed people, whether you are a rideshare driver, tutor, sales agent or real estate agent. Select your occupation first, and you’ll see all deductible expenses typical for your business.
- Accurate mileage log
- Tracking offline and in the background
- Easy classification – no swiping
- Choose your status for automatic classification
- Set your work schedule
- All tech means of your phone are used to capture every mile.
- Business-specific expenses
- Easy way to add and repeat expenses
- Customize categories and add necessary items
- Automatic calculation of gas cost.
STATS AND TIPS
- Compare Actual Expenses and Standard Mileage rate deductions
- Review your expenses and deductions in the real time
- Download detailed IRS-ready reports for any period of time
- Useful tips and notifications in the app.
How is Mylage different from other tracking apps?
• Simpler: Mylage tracks and classifies your miles automatically. No more swiping – just choose your status or set time when you’re working.
• More flexible: If you’re self-employed – it’s for you. Mylage lists occupation-specific expenses and provides an easy customization to suit your needs.
• More accurate: All technical means of your phone are used to ensure precise capturing of every trip.
• Clearer: Keep an eye on your tax deductions using Standard Mileage and Actual Expenses methods and compare them in the real time.
Didn’t find your occupation or necessary expenses on the list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add them in the upcoming update.
Stay in touch:
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Pricing info: Mylage is free to download and track 100 trips. After this period, you can choose one of the trips packages, monthly or annual auto-renewable subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cost of subscription to Mylage is 100% tax-deductible as a business-related expense.
Meet the big update of Mylage! You can now choose to track your Actual Vehicle Expenses in addition to the Standard Mileage. If you’re eligible to both methods of mileage deduction, you can compare which one results in higher deductions and stick to it. You can choose to download detailed reports using both methods. Learn more about tracking Actual Expenses in Mylage in our blog.
In addition to that, we've optimized the way recurring expenses are added in the app and improved data synchronization between devices.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the app, please drop us a line at email@example.com. We’d love to receive your feedback via email and read your reviews here on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
I recently installed and I was able to login not only my mileage bit also my different business expenses. Already saved $2,000 in tax money.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for feedback! Enjoy the app, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Awesome ride-share mileage tracker
Simple, hands free, automatic with detailed maps of where I’ve been. Must have if you do ride-share.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind feedback! If you have any questions about the app, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zero stars if I could. Purchased the year of trips to track for my business, but as soon as the trial was up, my subscription should have started, but it didn’t. You can’t contact support because they have 2 followers on twitter, and their email is undeliverable. 55 dollars and I can’t contact anyone, and I can’t use the app now. Absolutely robbed.
- Rydar Inc.
- 66.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rydar Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mylage Monthly subscription $5.99
- Mylage 500 trips $2.99
- Mylage 100 trips $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.