The LDN Research Trust Health App (myLDN) is a very useful tool to help people with Chronic Conditions keep track of all your medical issues all in one place. It encourages people to try and improve their quality of life one day at a time, this can be monitored with the graphs. The LDN Research Trust will always be happy to offer help and support. No one is on their own which is very important when you are sick.
With myLDN you can:
- Keep track of the changes to your LDN dosage and keep a record of how this affects you in these key life markers:
- Quality of Life
- Sleep patterns
- You can also add any other Medications or Supplements you take to myLDN and track their dosage and frequency taken.
- Set alarms to remind you when to take your LDN and other medications
- Track Diet items which might have affected you
- Keep track of any Exercise you have done
- Specific questionnaires for Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are presented to users with those conditions
- Keep a Journal of how you are getting on
- View Graphs of the data entered
- Create PDF reports of your data for printing and taking to your GP
- Receive Notifications from LDN Research Trust direct to the app
Fix for navigation bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Enter initial weight wrong and cannot change
Enter initial weight wrong and cannot change, help?
Wonderful APP for Fibromyalgia
I got this app because I am starting a uldn protocol for my fibromyalgia and to help the efficacy of my pain pills and if I’m lucky get off them. I haven’t started yet, but already I can see this is a wonderful app for tracking everything to do with my health, mental and physical. Tracks my meds, moods, pain levels, triggers, has a journal, tracks everything you can think of! It does have a habit of repeatedly reopening a section I have already completed and it’s a bit irritating, but it hasn’t changed any numbers on me and seems to work as needed.
Amazed & So Helpful!
I have ME & fibro (for 15yrs) and started LDN and have noticed an increase in energy, decreased pain & inflammation, malaise and better quality of sleep so far.
It has been such a tremendous help by keeping track of my symptoms, pain, meds, sleep, triggers, diet & exercise. It also includes a supplement tracker, journal & pdf reports.
- LDN Research Trust
- 13.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © LDN Research Trust
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.