The new and improved NRL MyLeague App is the dedicated App for the Rugby League Grassroots Community.
Whether you’re a Player, Coach, Volunteer, Referee, Parent or a Supporter, the MyLeague App will be a valuable addition to your Club or Team this season.
MyLeague is the official app for Grassroots Rugby League and is packed with a host of FREE features including the following:
- Keep track of your team and competition: View your upcoming matches, past results and your team’s position on the ladder. We’ve also introduced scoring summaries for each match and leader boards to track your competitions top point and try scorers.
- Coaching Resources: Our range of coaching videos has never been larger! Seamlessly browse through the library to view individual activities or build your own session suited to your team.
- Member ID Card: Registered participants now have access to their very own member ID card once they have linked their profile.
- Documents Library: Browse a range of your Local and State League documents.
- Access your Club/League Facebook: Keep up to date on your Club, League or State by following their Facebook updates.
- Accreditation Display: You can view any accreditation you hold plus any expired accreditations and with one touch click through to renew this in the Online Learning Centre.
If you have any questions on the NRL MyLeague App, please visit www.support.leaguenet.com.au
Despite a strong start we’ve made a few mid-season tweaks to the MyLeague line-up. Along with some minor updates, we’ve included the Moment of the year 2019!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.