Check with your library to see if they are using Innovative's MyLibrary! app!
If your library uses MyLibrary!, you can access your library and all its resources with the MyLibrary! app.
• Search your library’s catalog of materials with an easy to use search.
• Renew books, see fines, check on your on hold items and more.
• Stay connected with your library to see what's happening via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
• Use the app to display your library card for check outs at the library.
*Depends on library settings
• Use the app to change your password and email address.
• Scan a book’s ISBN (found on the back cover) and see formats available at your library.
If your library provides cloudLibrary or OverDrive materials, you may place holds, check out, and in some cases, return your digital content.
We hope you enjoy connecting with the library ~ no matter where you are!
MyLibrary! 3.3 has the following improvements:
Polaris patrons will see:
An alert and confirmation when a renewal will incur a fee or fine
Ability to set a reactivation date for a hold
Sierra patrons will see:
An alert and confirmation when a placing a hold will incur a fee
Academic patrons will see:
Clear indications for library card and campus sign in
All patrons will see:
Improved requestability indication - Hold link appears when hold can be placed
Improved Spanish translations
Improved French translations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Holds Screen Black
Great app but the latest update has broken the Holds section. All I see is a black background with a picture of the held item and a modify link. No other info shows.
Does what it says but push notifications would be nice
Does everything it says it does and works fine. However, would be nice to get push notifications for when items due or holds are available, currently have to enter app to see.
What’s the purpose?
My local library is not on this app and I’m not sure why it should be. I thought this was to keep track of my personal books that I have at home but apparently I was wrong. I can track all the books I read and want through my local library website. Most libraries have that feature so this is redundant. Not sure why anyone would want this as it does even less than my local library website.
- Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- 17.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Innovative Interfaces Inc., All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.