MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is the most flexible and powerful task management software for getting your to-dos finally done. MLO leads to a new level of productivity — manage not only tasks, but projects, habits and even life goals. Optional contexts, stars, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views make MLO flexible enough to adapt to your own system for managing your tasks.
“This task management system helps you to target what you should be focusing on to reach your objectives” — Lifehack.
Add more power to your task management — use MLO Cloud service* to sync automatically with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**. You can sync your to-do lists with unlimited number of devices, share a single task list or collaborate with other people. Join the users who sync more than 50 million of their to-dos via the secure and robust MLO Cloud Sync Service! Alternatively, sync directly over your own private Wi-Fi or work completely offline.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
• Unlimited hierarchy of tasks and subtasks: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have reasonably sized actions
• Next Actions: automatically display only those tasks that need to be done here and now
• Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
• MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
• Filter actions by context
• Inbox for rapid task entry
• Zoom: focus on a specific branch of tasks
• Templates for different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow. They will help you start your own task management system very quickly.
PRO features, FREE for the first 45 days:
• Project tracking
• Complete tasks in a specific order
• Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, holding tasks that can not start until other tasks are finished
• Calendar view: analyze your daily workload
• Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location with reminders when you arrive at the location or leave it
• Password protection
• Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping to match the system that works best for you
• Recurring tasks
• Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
• Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
• Multiselect: modify several tasks at once
• Add reminders using Siri and many other features which help to stay on top of your productivity
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after trial period expires.
MLO offers free support at firstname.lastname@example.org and the active users forum on Google Groups. If you have any questions, our support team and members of the user group will be glad to help you!
*MLO Cloud is a low-cost, subscription-based service allowing you to sync your to-do lists wirelessly between different platforms.
**MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to-do list app is sold separately.
What our users say:
- "MyLifeOrganized is the only task management app I have found really up to the task. (Get it?) It understands the concept of Next Actions, hiding non-next actions in a to-do overview if so desired. It also understands the difference between Parallel and Sequential subtasks, which is crucial for Next Actions to actually work. Also equipped with a Review view, MLO allows for true GTD task management, with many, many additional options for customisation.", — Hans Cronau
- "I don’t like the productivity apps which take a lot of my time and are too finicky to setup and/or glance at quickly. On the other hand I also don’t like the boring, minimalistic and simple list type of planners. This one is great! I don’t know what it is but there is something in this app that really works for me.", — Dandg
* bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A powerhouse GTD+ task management suite
This is really a review of the Windows desktop client + iOS version in tandem.
For years, I have gone back and forth with MLO, Omnifocus, Things, Todoist, and others. Recently I tried Things 3 and while gorgeous, I miss the power user features. Omnifocus again never seems to stick with me for very long, something about the UI always grinds me to a hault.
So now with Parallels 13 & Windows 10, MLO runs in a VM almost flawlessly, though I still wish for a native MLO Mac app.
That all being said, nothing holds a candle to the feature set in MLO if you are a power user. Sequential tasks and even dependencies across the entire Outline, Project status/management, Workspaces, views, filters, flags, stars, by far the most robust implementation of recurring tasks, unlimited Outline depth, auto prioritization of the flat todo lists via optional computed score of relative dates, Importance, Urgency etc. Also, the most configurable custom views, with unlimited depth for boolean logic and custom grouping and sorting. Great location based reminders on mobile, full outline support on mobile, on and on. I feel like I’m back, permenantly, if not for a long time with MLO, and am looking forward to Desktop version 5 with a new UI, markdown in Notes, and Google Calendar sync and corresponding mobile updates.
The best there is, period.
If you are reading this review and have been binge-searching the App Store or wherever to find the perfect one (like I used to do), then your wait is over. Download this app immediately and give it an honest attempt. I promise you, this one is different.
In this user’s opinion, this is the pinnacle of the GTD or personal task management platform. I am relieved to finally stop the incessant search for a platform that allows complete control of data/inputs. Although the iOS app is great and fully functional on its own, I highly recommend pairing it with the desktop client. Using both (and the cloud sync service), MLO checked all the boxes I was looking for in a personal task manager (cross platform b/w Windows and iOS being one). It’s possible that one would think that there’s a steep learning curve in setting yourself up in the software, but I feel like anyone who gets to that point might also sense the boundless potential before them.
PS - The MLO google group is awesome! The users post some really great templates and other little tweaks and add-on content. Also a wealth of troubleshooting advice of course.
Best Task Manager
I’ve tried many different project & task management apps over the years and could never seem to find one that truly worked for me. Either they were too simplistic, overly complex, or simply illogical. Then I found MLO. It has everything I’ve ever wanted in a task manager.
One of the most helpful features is that it allows you to break larger projects down into smaller projects, which almost all other task management software is missing. Some of the other helpful features include folders, syncing between devices, having different notification types, and the ability to create custom views with the exact details you need. Most of all, it matches my logic and workflow - which was missing in all the other task management apps. I’d like to add that the pricing is very fair as well. There are no ridiculous monthly fees or commitments. Just a one-off fee for the app(s) you need and a modest fee for syncing your data between devices. That’s it.
If you’re looking for a project/task management app that gives you a lot of control and versatility, I highly recommend giving MLO a shot.
- Andrey Tkachuk
- 58.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 mylifeorganized.net
- In-App Purchases
- MLO v3 Pro $29.99
- Pro v3 (v2 upgrade) $19.99
- Pro v2 (HD free upgrade)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.