MyLifeOrganized 3 4+
The most flexible to-do list.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is the most flexible and powerful task management software for getting your to-dos finally done.
Why MLO is what you need
“This task management system helps you to target what you should be focusing on to reach your objectives” — Lifehack.
MLO leads to a new level of productivity — you can manage not only tasks but projects, habits and even life goals. Designed to strike a balance between the simple and the complex, MLO comes with optional contexts, tags, stars, flags, reminders, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views that make MLO flexible enough to adapt to your own system for managing your tasks. It is particularly suited for those who are truly serious about personal task management.
Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and generates a simple list containing only the next actions that require your immediate attention. This list is updated auto-magically once you complete a task, when you drive to a new location, or simply if it is dinner time.
Sync across mobile and desktop
Add even more power to your task management — use MLO Cloud service* to sync automatically with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**. You can sync your to-do lists with multiple devices, share a single task list, or collaborate with other people. Join the users who sync more than 65 million of their to-dos via the secure and robust MyLifeOrganized Cloud Sync Service! Alternatively, sync directly over your own private Wi-Fi or work completely offline.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
• Unlimited hierarchy of tasks and subtasks: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have reasonably sized actions
• Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
• Next Actions: automatically get a list of tasks that require your attention now
• MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
• Filter actions by context
• Inbox for rapid task entry
• Starred tasks
• Zoom: focus on a specific branch of tasks
• Templates for a quick start with different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow
PRO features, FREE for the first 21 days:
• Complete tasks from your list in a specific order
• Calendar view: measure your daily workload
• Project tracking
• Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location, with reminders as you reach or leave the location
• Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping, to match the system that works for you
• Recurring and regenerating tasks
• Rapid task entry with advanced parsing: add tasks with ready-made properties
• Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
• Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, holding up tasks that can not start until other tasks are finished
• Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
• Integration with iOS Reminders
• 3D Touch and Widgets
• Password protection, and many more
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after the trial expires.
MLO offers free support at email@example.com and the active user forum on Google Groups. If you have any questions, our support team and members of the user group will be glad to help you!
Follow us for updates and useful tips:
*MLO Cloud is a low-cost, subscription-based service allowing you to sync your to-do lists wirelessly between different platforms.
**MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to-do list app is sold separately.
* added Spanish translation
* bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A powerhouse GTD+ task management suite
This is really a review of the Windows desktop client + iOS version in tandem.
For years, I have gone back and forth with MLO, Omnifocus, Things, Todoist, and others. Recently I tried Things 3 and while gorgeous, I miss the power user features. Omnifocus again never seems to stick with me for very long, something about the UI always grinds me to a hault.
So now with Parallels 13 & Windows 10, MLO runs in a VM almost flawlessly, though I still wish for a native MLO Mac app.
That all being said, nothing holds a candle to the feature set in MLO if you are a power user. Sequential tasks and even dependencies across the entire Outline, Project status/management, Workspaces, views, filters, flags, stars, by far the most robust implementation of recurring tasks, unlimited Outline depth, auto prioritization of the flat todo lists via optional computed score of relative dates, Importance, Urgency etc. Also, the most configurable custom views, with unlimited depth for boolean logic and custom grouping and sorting. Great location based reminders on mobile, full outline support on mobile, on and on. I feel like I’m back, permenantly, if not for a long time with MLO, and am looking forward to Desktop version 5 with a new UI, markdown in Notes, and Google Calendar sync and corresponding mobile updates.
The best there is, period.
If you are reading this review and have been binge-searching the App Store or wherever to find the perfect one (like I used to do), then your wait is over. Download this app immediately and give it an honest attempt. I promise you, this one is different. In this user’s opinion, this is the pinnacle of the GTD or personal task management platform. I am relieved to finally stop the incessant search for a platform that allows complete control of data/inputs. Although the iOS app is great and fully functional on its own, I highly recommend pairing it with the desktop client. Using both (and the cloud sync service), MLO checked all the boxes I was looking for in a personal task manager (cross platform b/w Windows and iOS being one). It’s possible that one would think that there’s a steep learning curve in setting yourself up in the software, but I feel like anyone who gets to that point might also sense the boundless potential before them. PS - The MLO google group is awesome! The users post some really great templates and other little tweaks and add-on content. Also a wealth of troubleshooting advice of course.
I was lost without it
The combination of MLO Windows, iPad, iPhone, and MLO Cloud keeps me organized and on top of my life more than anything else I've ever used. MLO is for people who are willing to invest time to organize the details of their life. It is not for people who just need to remember the milk. You can use Getting Things Done or any other methodology you like. It's that powerful. You can create hierarchies for each area in your life (i.e. work, home, family, personal...), assign contexts, and a ton of other details to each task (or not.. you don't have to use all the features), display a current actions list which shows you only what needs to be done now, create custom views... the list is endless. I use the desktop version for serious organizing, weekly reviewing, etc. I use the mobile versions for staying on top of today's tasks. The mobile versions lag a bit in features but Andrey is constantly improving them. I can't recommend MLO highly enough.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Rick!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrey Tkachuk
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2004-2022 mylifeorganized
- In-App Purchases
- MLO v3 Pro $29.99
- Pro v3 (v2 upgrade) $19.99
- Pro v2 (HD free upgrade) $0.00
- Pro v3 (v2 HD upgrade) $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.