MyLion by Lions Clubs International makes it easy to connect with other Lions Clubs members, set up and promote club service activities, and discover more projects that interest you—all from your mobile device.
Available for Lions Clubs members and non-members too!
• Set up a service, fundraising, or other activity.
• Recruit volunteers via your news feed and invites.
• Follow users and make new friends with social features.
• Store maps, volunteer contacts, and other logistics.
• Search activities by type of project, location, or interests.
• Post photos and stories about your own projects, and easily share MyLion posts on Facebook.
• Earn badges and display them in your profile.
• Chat in real time with any Lion, or send a personal message.
Visit MyLion.com for more details.
- Bug fixes and Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app needs a lot of work. Firstly, it does not work or play well with IPAD and the display comes up sideways. It does come up straight on regular computer. Second Major problem no matter what device used, it says it sends invitations to members for events coming up, but it DOES NOT. I have documented and reported this issue several times and get reply it is elevated to Level 2. Lastly, in days of Covid with Zoom meetings, I cannot skip “location” of event or meeting and I have to input an address, so I use my home address, which is misleading. Lastly, no one at LCI programming probably reads these reviews, so just venting here ! If MYLION was really up and coming and useful, it would have an option to link and post activities from MyLion and import them to the Club’s FaceBook page, that would be truly useful social media.
Needs major work
The app crashes unexpectedly and always in the one area for why this app exists: to connect with friends in your district.
It’s great that I can post service events my club is doing, but I already do that managing my club’s Facebook page.
One aspect is the ability to plan an activity before doing it! Is important to watch that report is different than planning since, in planning, you can't use a past date.
- The International Association of Lions Clubs
- 127 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2019 Lions Clubs International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.